Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Bud is #1 PFP and WW for a reason.
    Nelo is #1 P4P & I like Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Ok fight, but Thurman -Crawford would be better.
      It is a great fight & Keith/Bud is another great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        they are both scared of each other
        I didn't see fear, I saw both respecting each other with a little competitive talk.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
          When the dust settles, the truth will come out. He’ll showtime his dominant skills and only need one time to prove he’s the best welterweight on the planet. That man is Bud Crawford...
          I like Bud but I don't know if he's the best in the division yet.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            spents should be fighting at 160 yet he signs to fight a lightweight !
            But you were one of those dudes that didn't say shet when Paul Williams was at 147 though right? LMMFAO! You dudes need to get off that dumb shet already.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              I'm 58. I know you slow down a bit compared to 48 never mind 35. It never ceases to amaze me that Bob Arum and Don King are still going strong in their mid eighties running multi million dollar companies.

And people give Arum ***** but he is a boxing man through and through. Somebody probably told him, hey Bob, come quick Bud Crawford and Errol Spence have got in an argument down the corridor" And he turned up, saw it was just talk and got involved and stayed super calm and cool.

Errol Spence could have used some backup - where was Al Haymon when he was needed? Meanwhile Bob is in some corridor under a stadium enjoying a confrontational conversation between top boxers. He literally breathes boxing through his pores. Most of his peers are 6ft under or in a nursing home.
              That's why when its a fighter that is a threat to his bob stalls or prevents fights from happening....

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Crawford calm as hell lol. Spence gots man boobs!! Hahaha
                So you a bob supporter....or a Haymon Hater....I see you....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Spence all drunk and Bud laughing at him like "Dude, you better not be drunk if you step to me in the ring."
                  He wasn't drunk. That's girl gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    That's why when its a fighter that is a threat to his bob stalls or prevents fights from happening....
                    did you hear him say anything to Spence that made it sound like he is stalling the Bud-Spence fight? I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      "He too little. He light in the ass." - Spence

"Ain't nobody say Floyd was too little" - Bud
                      "You light & you not Floyd" - Errol

Comment

Working...
                      X