No announcement yet.

lol Ellie Seckbach throwing shade at Boxing scene ? 1hourRun in the thumbnail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Burden of proof is on you. You're the one making the claims.
    He's the one claiming I'm lying when he has no idea what's true or not. Tells you all you need to know about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      WTF

BTW, I also get paid to post on this site. The deposed Prince of Nigeria guaranteed me 1,000,000 rubles for every post I make. If any of you guys want to make a donation to get him back on his rightful throne, I'm sure he'd be happy to reward you once he has his fortune back. Just Venmo me and I'll get it to him!!
      Damn bro u getting that billionaire money!! Who knew boxingscene posting was a career path!😂

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        He's the one claiming I'm lying when he has no idea what's true or not. Tells you all you need to know about him.
        After studying your posting style I want to present you with an offer letter. I know their is competition for your posting service. My company will reach out to you with a DM detailing the offer and the salary and PPH (posts per hour) expectations.

Respectfully,

Bob Arum
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

You're lying. Never said I work with Finkel. He's shown me, and many members of the media, emails that prove he's telling the truth about the negotiations with Hearn.

Joshua was never sent a contract because he turned down the term sheet. You don't sent a contract unless basic terms have been agreed to. You're just making up a story because you can't win a fair debate. Pretty pathetic.
          You said you were a promoter over 20 years, now you're a member of the media

You said you had access to the inside information

Well it's impossible to 'win' a fair debate with anyone who lies like you. If you get caught on one lie, you make up another lie.

Comment

• Never seen a bigger di** rider than him, we all remember how much he used to kiss pacquiaos ass till he got involved in the argument between garcia and roach. He's a little sneaky di** rider who's been talking sh** about Fury for years..calling him a coke head and what not. A little sneaky ass kissing coward talking sh** about the HW champion. Fury did the right thing, who would wanna be in the same room as that little sneaky di** rider.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              You said you were a promoter over 20 years, now you're a member of the media

You said you had access to the inside information

Well it's impossible to 'win' a fair debate with anyone who lies like you. If you get caught on one lie, you make up another lie.
              have u in your time on Bscene ever seen someone pretend to be a professional paid poster with 25 years of promoting experience? its such a bizarre stand to take i think he is the first one!

i cant wrap my head around this idea man lol, like is this man wearing business attire at his laptop while "working"? does he clock in before he begins his shift? does al haymon have a subsidary "boxingscene department" in his offices that he works out of? needless to say the man is living the dream

Comment

Correct. I'm not here to pimp my product. I was hired to offer behind the scenes insight and that's what I do.
                But how do you have time to have a life based on your post count lol

I actually get paid to post on a car forum and I cant even do a 10th of your post count.

Comment

• Hahahahaha what a thread...

Comment

Correct. I'm not here to pimp my product. I was hired to offer behind the scenes insight and that's what I do.
                    Why aren't you here to pimp your product?

I don't mean that flippantly. I mean why isn't BS a good place for you to promote if others are interested enough to pay to just to shoot the ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      This ish has me confused. Is ONEHOURRUN, really Elli ?
                      Is PETERO really Hughie?
                      Yeah I'm really confused but this situation is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X