Daniel Roman vs Diego Dela Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Roman vs Diego Dela Hoya

Who wins and why?

Very good fight if it could be made, very little between them imo. I'll lean towards the more experienced guy that has a bit more power I think, that's Roman

Comment

Why don't they make Rey Vargas fight De La Hoya?

Comment

Danny takes it. He's been active and looking good in his fights too. Love that output.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Danny takes it. He's been active and looking good in his fights too. Love that output.
          He may not be extraordinary at anything but i love his work ethic and how well schooled he is. He has good instincts and throws good combinations.

Comment

De La Hoya is actually Isaac Dogboe WBO Mandatory but aint no way GBP putting him in with Dogboe, probably would be better off taking their chances with Danny Roman

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              De La Hoya is actually Isaac Dogboe WBO Mandatory but aint no way GBP putting him in with Dogboe, probably would be better off taking their chances with Danny Roman
              Dogboe is the most dangerous fighter in his division. The wAy he has been wrecking opponents, he is on a roll. I dont see anybody beating him anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                He may not be extraordinary at anything but i love his work ethic and how well schooled he is. He has good instincts and throws good combinations.
                Yeah he's learned from his losses and can apply consistent pressure. If only he had more power.

Comment

Working...
                X