No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite fighters and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
    Yeah well to be real, to talk all of that **** to Wilder and then lay down and cower like a true b1 tch and refuse to get up is not a good look for anyone.

Even if you are mentally touched like that z guy is.
    on the flip side...he laced up gloves and squared off with deontay wilder ffs...he must be mentally touched.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      on the flip side...he laced up gloves and squared off with deontay wilder ffs...he must be mentally touched.
      Yeah exactly

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        Yeah well to be real, to talk all of that **** to Wilder and then lay down and cower like a true b1 tch and refuse to get up is not a good look for anyone.

Even if you are mentally touched like that z guy is.
        Z put up more resistance than Stiverne did in the rematch.
        -jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Z put up more resistance than Stiverne did in the rematch.
          -jus sayin
          Yeah but just because z didn’t get hit clean with the eraser. Lol

Comment

King Leo El Famoso Terremoto Santa Cruz - Hands down best Hispanic fighter on the planet right now.

Bombsquad Wilder - Carries huge power throughout the whole fight, leaky defense which makes his fights even that more exciting. Future of the Heavyweight division.

Gassiev - Love that dude. Can't wait till he stomps a mud hole in Usyk.

Bivol - This kid is the truth! Bring on KOV!

David Benevizez - Hard punching buzz saw with underrated defense.

Billy Joe Saunders - The only slickster in my favorite group. I'd love to see him fight GGG, Canelo or Jacobs. I'd actually pick him over those guys lol.

Jarrett motherfu**in Hurd - Prime Margarito reincarnated!!!

Lucas Martin Matthysse - Been a fan since he jumped on the scene. Bring on Manny or Garcia!

Regis Prograis - The Wolf Man will not be denied. 140 is his division!

Lomachenko - Tremendous skills just wish he started fighting people in his own size. Hopefully the Linares rumors are true.

Berchelt - Best action fighter of the 130 pound division!

JoJo Diaz - Crazy skills and only fights to his level but I think his time will come soon. Gary Russel Jr. you next!

Daniel Roman - Really wish this guy was with PBC, Golden Boy or Top Rank. He's the goods.

Manny Rodriguez - Best PR fighter in the game right now. Hope he gets a title shot soon so people recognize.

Sor Rung - Lord of the flies and #1 fighter in the world on my list. The proof is in the pudding.

Donnie Nietes - I've had this guy on the P4P list for 3 years now. Glad he's finally getting recognition!

Knockout CP Freshmart - Best 105 fighter since Calderon! Youtube this guy if haven't seen him fight.

I have a lot more fav's but those are the top ones in each division
            Last edited by Santa_; 03-23-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I'm adding KingRy to the list! Future champ right here.

Comment

I’ll limit myself to 3 international and 3 domestic or I’ll be here all day.
                International
                Loma
                GGG
                Spence

UK
                Josh Taylor
                Groves
                Frampton

Comment

Not sure about favourites but Spence and Gallimore would be it

I enjoyed watching all the top fighters in cahllenging fights. Bring all of them on. That's why I enjoy playing the Pick 'em game because it forces me to re-watch fights.

Comment

**** yeah. I just saw that Gallimore will be facing Julian Williams next. I can't even find footage of Gallimore's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      I’ll limit myself to 3 international and 3 domestic or I’ll be here all day.
                      International
                      Loma
                      GGG
                      Spence

UK
                      Josh Taylor
                      Groves
                      Frampton

Taylor's a real good prospect. I think him and Ryan will meet somewhere down the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X