Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former soccer star broke, suicidal, after losing it all to his wife in a divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    You would think true love and bbc would be enough.

She wanted the money doe, all of it! If she got hit by a bus, I wouldn't lose any sleep, but it would be pointless because he still wouldn't get his money back.

I hate seeing beat up athletes lose everything to a gold digger. Won't be the last, sadly.
    B1tch left him penniless and the guy literally didn't know she was draining him of his money.. that's Tyson level foolishness..
    The problem would continue to exist unless the guys learn from other's mistakes instead of their own..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      B1tch left him penniless and the guy literally didn't know she was draining him of his money.. that's Tyson level foolishness..
      The problem would continue to exist unless the guys learn from other's mistakes instead of their own..
      Yeah, these athletes aren't very bright, but I stll feel bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        He thought he had hit the jackpot when he got the white prize.
        This seems to happen to lots of athletes. As soon as they stop making money the girl leaves.

Comment

This is why we should never get married.

Comment

Not just stupid with his money but stupid in his choice of women. You would think with all that money he could afford a better looking trophy-wife than that. If you're going to be a fool, at least aim high...stop picking the low-lying fruit.

Comment

Another example of how court systems around the world **** men over in divorse cases.
              This is why b1tches get killed later.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                This is why we should never get married.
                never that.... fuck that.... and I know my girl gets mad at me for it weve been together going on 8 years now she knows she's not gonna get a ring.

Comment

Hays, sad these days. We've seen too many great athletes have their rise at fame and fortune to only go down in the drain after some years because of gold digging women.

Comment

does anyone know why they got divorced?

besides the money drying up

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      I got a legal question, how can the wife take all the money when the husband earned it all????
                      Kids, she has the kids and the courts especially in a place like Britain will side with her. Not to mention she probably recorded all the times he might have acted crazy anticipating this very moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X