No announcement yet.

The South on top of East?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by versatile2k6
    why do alot of east coast artist have to talk about there lives and stuff.reason why ppl thing its all about guns,and hoes. but with the south u guys get made there were talkin about drank,grills,and rims. why is that

Hip Hop started in the east, and it started as a form of artistic expression through music. So that's why artists "talk about there lives and stuff".

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand
      Hip Hop started in the east, and it started as a form of artistic expression through music. So that's why artists "talk about there lives and stuff".
      east west north south......they all fabricate their live stories and ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood_htown
        east west north south......they all fabricate their live stories and ****....

yeah they do.ahahaha,but by the looks of thinks ny seems ghetto as hell if u jus go by what u hear threw there music

Comment

yeah they do.ahahaha,but by the looks of thinks ny seems ghetto as hell if u jus go by what u hear threw there music
          I tell you what....yo hood aint no worst than mine...thats not to you but just talking in general...although my hood is pretty rough...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood_htown
            I tell you what....yo hood aint no worst than mine...thats not to you but just talking in general...although my hood is pretty rough...

every big city got there worse spots. mine has to be in the south,east where the hispanics live,east where the blacks live,and north where its mostly white.and east,south,and west r the worse

Comment

every big city got there worse spots. mine has to be in the south,east where the hispanics live,east where the blacks live,and north where its mostly white.and east,south,and west r the worse

Hell yea, I know cause I live in the southside lol. Today we had 2 fights alone at school

Comment

• The South sucks except for maybe 5 people(Cham,Lil Wayne,Juvenile,Scarface,Ludacris).I am getting sick of all of that Franchise Boyz,D4L,and any other crappy snapping group.BTW Yung Joc is one of the worst rapper's I have ever heard and everytime I hear It's going Down I want puke.

Comment

Working...
                X