No announcement yet.

50,000 Casualties in Ukraine: German intel says "official figures not credible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Im not sure exactly what you were getting at with that video except to show that NATO has expanded East on the request and behalf of the Baltic countries and Poland because they are afraid of Russia and their backwards Kleptocracy headed by a dictatorship. Its not like Nato is expanding because its over taking these countries by force like Russia is, no, Nato is expanding because these countries are requesting to join Nato in order to protect themselves from Russia and their all too common aggresion. That's why now over 50% of Ukrainian are calling to join Nato. Everyone in Europe everyone views Russia as a backward, corrupt, mafia state, you do realize that don't you?

I mean that is the real reason you moved to Canada, never mind the educational system and economy, Russia can never compete with a true civilized western country because its corrupt to the core, and instead of trying to defend this evil empire you should instead as a Russian work to actually make it more like Canada, so other people don't have to move out of Russia.
    Yup, you've got it all figured out. Nice to see everyone in Europe is sharing an account by the way. Everyone in Europe? That's nice. But what you meant to say is everyone who watches NATO monitored news correct? Over 50% of Ukrainians? Why do you think NATO still hasn't accepted Ukraine? Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that Ukraine was being spoon fed by Russia this whole time, and without Russia to take them under their wing they've turned into what they are now. A broke ass, useless piece of land inhabiting the poor.

Russia's corrupt? You mean as oppose to a true democracy like the United States of America? You said Russia's taking countries by force? But have you looked at what the "true democracy" that is the US has done in past years?

Comment

Russia needs to go into ukraine, fcuk the usa, and fcuk obama, what they going to do???, most people i know here in scotland support russia anyway, america and nato are a joke, **** them, they caused the whole mess.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Yup, you've got it all figured out. Nice to see everyone in Europe is sharing an account by the way. Everyone in Europe? That's nice. But what you meant to say is everyone who watches NATO monitored news correct?
        You got it figured out, its all a big conspiracy, Nato monitors the news, the illuminati run the world, and the new world order is starting now with Ukraine. Please lay off RT, and crack.

Over 50% of Ukrainians? Why do you think NATO still hasn't accepted Ukraine? Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that Ukraine was being spoon fed by Russia this whole time, and without Russia to take them under their wing they've turned into what they are now. A broke ass, useless piece of land inhabiting the poor.
        The only thing Russia was spoon feeding Ukraine was propaganda and now war, some brotherly nation. Heres some news for you, Ukrainians want to distance themselves from Russia as much as possible, what do you think the whole euromaidan revolution was for? Let me guess you think it was a CIA orchestrated coup sponsored by US right, who are actually directed by reptilian lizards from outer space? In any case, its Russia that doesn't want to let go of Ukraine because without Ukraine there is no backward imperial "RUSSIAN" empire.

Russia's corrupt? You mean as oppose to a true democracy like the United States of America? You said Russia's taking countries by force? But have you looked at what the "true democracy" that is the US has done in past years?
        Russia has had the same dictator for over 15 years and you're going to try and make a case here about corruption and democracy? Why is a schmuck like you not living in Russia but in the western civilized world, actually Canada of all places which is one of Ukraines largest supporters. I'll tell you why, because Russia is a corrupt ****hole. The largest country in the world, with all the resources anyone could as for, but with an economy equivalent to that of Italy. And the reason is because its filled with thieves and liars, even to this day Russias leaders blatantly lie about not supplying the terrorists in East Ukraine. Scramble back home to Siberia you hypocrite, where everyones drunk, and the TV tells you that Putin is god.
        Last edited by Enayze; 02-11-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

You got it figured out, its all a big conspiracy, Nato monitors the news, the illuminati run the world, and the new world order is starting now with Ukraine. Please lay off RT, and crack.

The only thing Russia was spoon feeding Ukraine was propaganda and now war, some brotherly nation. Heres some news for you, Ukrainians want to distance themselves from Russia as much as possible, what do you think the whole euromaidan revolution was for? Let me guess you think it was a CIA orchestrated coup sponsored by US right, who are actually directed by reptilian lizards from outer space? In any case, its Russia that doesn't want to let go of Ukraine because without Ukraine there is no backward imperial "RUSSIAN" empire.

Russia's has had the same dictator for over 15 years and you're going to try and make a case here about corruption and democracy? Why is a schmuck like you not living in Russia but in the western civilized world? I'll tell you why, because Russia is a corrupt ****hole. The largest country in the world, with all the resources anyone could as for, but with an economy equivalent to that of Italy, because its filled with thieves and liars, even to this day Russias leaders lie about not supplying the terrorists in East Ukraine. Scramble back home to Siberia where you can enjoy your glorious Russia.
          Right so if I talk about NATO conspiring to push anti-Russia propaganda it's a load of **** and I should change my argument but when you talk about Russia pushing out it's own propaganda you're on point? Russia needs Ukraine? Is that so? Wow, I mean that doesn't seem bizarre.

The only thing Russia was spoon feeding Ukraine was propaganda? You mean it wasn't giving Ukraine gas for a dime on the dollar? Or is that just some more Russian propaganda put out by the telegraph? Oops I meant RT.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...gas-bills.html

I can't tell if you're just a sorry ass Ukrainian ***** or you're brainwashed. What do you think's gonna happen? NATO's going to come save Europe from big bad Russia? They're gonna come stop the war? No, no one's gonna do ****. Ukraine is a mass of dirt and that's all it's going to be, until Russia takes it back of course.

Russia's trying to deny supplying the "East terrorists of Ukraine"? Wow, hmm I mean it's definitely not a possibility that it was the country that continuously talks about potentially supplying Ukraine with all the weapons it needs (*cough* US). Regardless, you're trying to act as if that's something unforgivable. As oppose to the US giving weapons to middle east while Russia was taking Afghanistan, than having those weapons used against them when they "went to make peace in the middle east". Instead of taking a vast majority of their resources that is.

Comment

The only thing I am witnessing in Ukraine is that the majority of people are good people who want to make Ukraine a more civilized non corrupt democracy and then there are people like you. How is Odessa btw? Not too many people their support your way of thinking do they? Be careful not to start another riot there, we all know how the last one turned out.
            how about take a trip to Odessa and witness it yourself. - No, you are wrong. 95% of citizens here want peace and pro-Russian. those folks who were murdering people on May 2nd - not from my city. as long as you keep getting your news from your media - they'll keep telling you, men like myself, went on killing civilians..yeah right.

watch this before you'll judge. or as I said before, like these folks do - visit this damn country - and then state your final opinion.

it's not an RT, still doubt it will work for you though

3:40 good comment from young lad who served in Ukrainian army
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41x...oEq6-Q&index=1
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-11-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

The only thing I am witnessing in Ukraine is that the majority of people are good people who want to make Ukraine a more civilized non corrupt democracy and then there are people like you. How is Odessa btw? Not too many people their support your way of thinking do they? Be careful not to start another riot there, we all know how the last one turned out.
              your words hurts me. I know that might sound funny to you.

Comment

Right so if I talk about NATO conspiring to push anti-Russia propaganda it's a load of **** and I should change my argument but when you talk about Russia pushing out it's own propaganda you're on point? Russia needs Ukraine? Is that so? Wow, I mean that doesn't seem bizarre.
                You call it anti-Russia propaganda, the rest of the world calls it the truth. Crawl back to that shi1hole that you came from, instead of being comfy in a big bad NATO Country like Canada, who despises Russia. Yes Russia needs Ukraine, because without it its basically an Asian country with Moscow as its root. Russia's history started in Kiev.

The only thing Russia was spoon feeding Ukraine was propaganda? You mean it wasn't giving Ukraine gas for a dime on the dollar? Or is that just some more Russian propaganda put out by the telegraph? Oops I meant RT.
                Russia's gas deals always came with some sort of slavish stipulation based on the corrupt regions party being in control. Funny, whenever a pro western government emerged in Ukraine, Russia's gas rates more than tripled every time. Using gas as blackmail against it's closest neighbor basically shows what time of pigs your country is.

I can't tell if you're just a sorry ass Ukrainian ***** or you're brainwashed. What do you think's gonna happen? NATO's going to come save Europe from big bad Russia? They're gonna come stop the war? No, no one's gonna do ****. Ukraine is a mass of dirt and that's all it's going to be, until Russia takes it back of course.
                Of course that is the typical Russian thinking, the same type that drives Putin. However, majority of Ukrainians despise Russia now, and relations will never be the same. Instead of Russia taking back Ukraine you should be worrying about Russia's worthless currency and it becoming the next North Korea. Putin and Kim are already becoming best buds, I guess dictators have things in common.

Russia's trying to deny supplying the "East terrorists of Ukraine"? Wow, hmm I mean it's definitely not a possibility that it was the country that continuously talks about potentially supplying Ukraine with all the weapons it needs (*cough* US). Regardless, you're trying to act as if that's something unforgivable. As oppose to the US giving weapons to middle east while Russia was taking Afghanistan, than having those weapons used against them when they "went to make peace in the middle east". Instead of taking a vast majority of their resources that is.
                What does the US giving arms to the middle east to fight the taliban have to do with this argument. US and Russia are two different countries, in that US is actually a real country where people have freedoms, the type that Ukraine hopes to be one day, and not the type that invades its neighbors and lies because its leaders are corrupt criminals, Russia.
                Last edited by Enayze; 02-11-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  how about take a trip to Odessa and witness it yourself. - No, you are wrong. 95% of citizens here want peace and pro-Russian. those folks who were murdering people on May 2nd - not from my city. as long as you keep getting your news from your media - they'll keep telling you, men like myself, went on killing civilians..yeah right.

watch this before you'll judge. or as I said before, like these folks do - visit this damn country - and then state your final opinion.

it's not an RT, still doubt it will work for you though

3:40 good comment from young lad who served in Ukrainian army
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41x...oEq6-Q&index=1
                  How can you be from Ukraine, and be pro Russian, after what Russia did to Ukraine by annexing Crimea, and starting a war in Eastern Ukraine? Explain that to me please? Unless you consider yourself Russian.

And from the looks of this map, the overwhelming majority of people from Odessa and Odessa oblast voted for Poroshenko, the pro Ukrainian, pro Western leader, who ironically is from Odessa himself.

Last edited by Enayze; 02-11-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

What does the US giving arms to the middle east to fight the taliban have to do with this argument. US and Russia are two different countries, in that US is actually a real country where people have freedoms, the type that Ukraine hopes to be one day, and not Russia.
                    Oh alright, thanks for tossing that in there. Of course you, someone who has lived in Russia knows what he is talking about. Just one more question, if Russia was blackmailing Ukraine with gas prices why didn't they just go ahead and buy gas somewhere else. I mean if it was sooooo evident that Russia was using gas as bargaining tool why not just shop somewhere else? Oh yeah, now I remember, it's because even when the prices tripled they were still cheaper than what it would cost for Ukraine to get from its beloved Europeans and the UAE.

Comment

Oh alright, thanks for tossing that in there. Of course you, someone who has lived in Russia knows what he is talking about. Just one more question, if Russia was blackmailing Ukraine with gas prices why didn't they just go ahead and buy gas somewhere else. I mean if it was sooooo evident that Russia was using gas as bargaining tool why not just shop somewhere else? Oh yeah, now I remember, it's because even when the prices tripled they were still cheaper than what it would cost for Ukraine to get from its beloved Europeans and the UAE.
                      You act as if its so easy to buy gas somewhere else when all your infrastructure is interconnected through the old Soviet pipelines that lead to Russia... Ukraine is paying $378 for gas, well above what the rest of Europe is paying. Russia are a bunch of pigs. How can you sit there and defend your disgraceful country from the comfort of a much better country like Canada, when Russia invaded their neighbor, carved up a huge chunk of territory on some imperialistic wet dream, and started a war that basically the whole world shuns them for. Because of this mentality that you and other Russian people have, you will never have a better country, and Russia will always remain a ****hole, because even when its wrong you argue that its right. Deep down inside you know very well what Russia is doing is wrong, and deep down you also know what type of crappy country it is, its the reason you are in Canada and not home, but instead of working to make Russia a better place by first acknowledging that its corrupt and its government is filled with thieves, you defend it and its actions, pathetic and hypocritcal.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 02-11-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X