Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China and Russia begins joint exercises in South China Sea (What should USA do?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Coz they are hiding among civilian population. What do you want USA to do, bomb all of them including civilians.

In an all out, no holds barred war, USA would flatten both China and Russia.
    On March 16, 1968, during the Vietnam War, United States troops under the command of Lt. William L. Calley Jr. carried out a massacre of about 500 unarmed men, women and children in the village of My Lai.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      On March 16, 1968, during the Vietnam War, United States troops under the command of Lt. William L. Calley Jr. carried out a massacre of about 500 unarmed men, women and children in the village of My Lai.
      Those are inflated numbers.Though the numbers may be less It is still a crime that the U.S. government admitted and prosecuted those who are found guilty of this heinous crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Those are inflated numbers.Though the numbers may be less It is still a crime that the U.S. government admitted and prosecuted those who are found guilty of this heinous crime.
        phuck no, if you think the numbers may be less LOL.

my grandpa actually fought during this war for the americans so dont try to school me on this.

Comment

and did you check out those other links??? if you think USA play fair then you's crazier than i thought.

Comment

and that was just in that town. USA bombed more and killed more in other parts of vietnam.

Comment

and did you check out those other links??? if you think USA play fair then you's crazier than i thought.

No one gives a flying **** what you thought....

Comment

and that was just in that town. USA bombed more and killed more in other parts of vietnam.
                Dude we all know all about these U.S. Vietnam crap. Do you want to compare atrocities by each country ( U.S. USSR, U.K. Caliphate etc. etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  So what could USA do about it??
                  Why does the USA have to do anything about it? China and Russia are two sovereign nations, they are more than free to conduct joint exercises.

wishful thinking... USA is struggling to deal with some muslim terrorist in flip flops.
                  American owns whatever country you are from.

Comment

There is nothing good that can come out of this discussion.

You might as well send an invite to the house of every idiot in the country.

Which is a lot of houses.

Comment

Dude we all know all about these U.S. Vietnam crap. Do you want to compare atrocities by each country ( U.S. USSR, U.K. Caliphate etc. etc.).
                      But the other poster said "do you want USA to start killing innocent cilivians" so I was just correcting him that they've been doing that since the beginning lol. Don't he a sore loser now.

USA is having a hard time with these Muslim in flip flops got worked on by some 5'4 midgets in straw hats and you wanna talk about how they can take on China and Russia together?
                      Last edited by WesternChamp; 09-12-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X