Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOok this kid....he deserves to have been shot and killed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Of course the correct answer is to stop. That doesn't mean it's ok to execute a 19 year old kid because he made a stupid decision (probably because he's a 19 year old kid whose brain isn't even fully developed yet). Police should be, and I'm sure are, trained to handle these types of situations better. It was a dumb move by the kid, but an even worse dumb decision by the cop because that person is now dead and can never come back from that. He can never grow up and realize what a dumb kid he was, like so many of us are.
    ahhahahah

Comment

All you bleeding heart mafakas can GTFO with your nonsense....you know how that 19 year old don't get smoked??

If he is at home playing xbox or fookin b#tches and not out trying to score drugs and then trying to get away from the cops.... fook him and all these other jailhouse lawyers who try to be too smart for their own good then people get all salty when they get smoked....or beat to ****...fook them....

You know why I dont' get beat up by the cops? you know why I dont get shot by the cops?? cuz I don't break the law any more...and when I did I always complied with what I was asked to do..........

You make your bed......lay in it

The world is full of decision you make every day....you have control of your decisions.....you HAVE ZERO CONTROL of the re precautions your decisions caused.... remember that next time any of you DECIDED to break the law.....

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
        All you bleeding heart mafakas can GTFO with your nonsense....you know how that 19 year old don't get smoked??

If he is at home playing xbox or fookin b#tches and not out trying to score drugs and then trying to get away from the cops.... fook him and all these other jailhouse lawyers who try to be too smart for their own good then people get all salty when they get smoked....or beat to ****...fook them....

You know why I dont' get beat up by the cops? you know why I dont get shot by the cops?? cuz I don't break the law any more...and when I did I always complied with what I was asked to do..........

You make your bed......lay in it

The world is full of decision you make every day....you have control of your decisions.....you HAVE ZERO CONTROL of the re precautions your decisions caused.... remember that next time any of you DECIDED to break the law.....

Lol the hypocrisy in this post is hilarious and sad. According to you a simple lapse in judgement means the police can gun you down. I'm sure your crimes were more than just that and thus worthy of the same treatment. Don't be a dick, man.

Comment

The guy was buying weed I take it from the posts, not a nuclear weapon from some arms dealer. Total overreaction from rambo

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol the hypocrisy in this post is hilarious and sad. According to you a simple lapse in judgement means the police can gun you down. I'm sure your crimes were more than just that and thus worthy of the same treatment. Don't be a dick, man.
            Nothing simple about trying to get away from the cops........

and yeah IF I choose to break the law and I get dealt with then I get dealt with.....it's that simple..........

Comment

Nothing simple about trying to get away from the cops........

and yeah IF I choose to break the law and I get dealt with then I get dealt with.....it's that simple..........
              Someone's family is devastated and you're on here applauding it. It's quite pathetic.

Comment

ahhahahah
                Are you disputing a scientific fact?

Comment

The cop was never in any danger and he knows it. He can try to convince himself that he was gonna get run over but the kid clearly just tried to get away and the cop was not in the way of the car. It was a pointless kill. Especially over some weed? I don't smoke but that's just messed up. Sure if you are doing something illegal like buying wee you should expect that if you get caught you will get in trouble, not get shot by cops. And I am pro-cop, really, all the way. But this was a terrible choice by the cop, and yeah for the kid as well, but the op is the trained law enforemcent officer here, to enforce laws, not to shoot at anything that moves.

Comment

why??he was clearly driving AWAY and not TOWARD the cop...the cop was never in ANY danger,until he put himself there.

and hes a white boy,imagine how they would have done ur brown ass?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      why??he was clearly driving AWAY and not TOWARD the cop...the cop was never in ANY danger,until he put himself there.

and hes a white boy,imagine how they would have done ur brown ass?
                      Does it get much worse than getting shot and killed?

Comment

Working...
                      X