Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Impressed with Bradley's Upper Body Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it's good, you probably wouldn't notice it lol.
    subtle movements are the best.
    bradley's hella stiff and moves his entire upperbody to avoid punches.
    i will agree that he is underrated though. definitely beat provod and marquez.
    he just needs to be more disciplined to not trade with bigger punchers. but that can be excused because he wants to win more fans.
    cheers to bradley though, great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Pac, Algieri and Prov are the only 3 clean fighters that can beat him at 147

He beats Floyd easily so I don't get why people bring him up
      ^^^^^^true dat

even if fraud jr binge with all the steroids money can buy there's no way he can beat bradley.

Comment

I thought he was more intelligent than that. I thought he would beat Pac in the rematch due to his experience of fighting Provo, Pac and JMM but I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          ^^^^^^true dat

even if fraud jr binge with all the steroids money can buy there's no way he can beat bradley.
          While I might find it difficult for Bradley to UD Floyd, I do believe that he would give a huge challenge. Pacquiao kept tiring Bradley out, Floys doesn't do that nearly as well.

Floyd wouldn't fight that big of a challenge though

Comment

Again, one of the reasons I have major respect for Pacquiao. He's willing to test himself against truly world class athletes like Tim Bradley. I can still remember a time when people believed Manny could only best qualified opponents he held natural advantages over. It's no wonder Floyd Mayweather wants no part of this guy. I wouldn't want to fight him either.

Comment

Pac bradley 1, was like a fight between two ninjas...

Comment

I wonder how well Bradley would have done if he fought Manny like he fought Marquez? I wonder if it would even have been possible due to Manny's work rate and foot work. Anyways I think he gambled badly and lost badly in the Pacquiao rematch.

Anyways I think he is great. Too bad he won't be ranked highly since he won't be able to fight the other guys at 147. After Floyd, and Manny I think he could have made a case for being the best 140-147 lber in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Yes he's underrated

Foot movement is rapid too

Overall very hard fighter to beat

And if Chavez tries dirty ****, Bradley will headbutt him and a riot will break out
                  THis. Hahaha.

Bradley's got the perfect head to inflict maximum damage when headbutting. Notice how it's angular - and has a subtle, somewhat rounded, but definite "point."

Comment

Note the perfect angular shape - the rounded "point."

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      I actually documented this and made a video. But I believe it's actually a cheap spoiler tactic akin to holding and turning your back. It leaves the back of the head dangerously exposed and a good referee shouldn't allow it.
                      lol that video skipping makes it look like Bradley was just begging to be hit on the back of the head!

but that really was a lot of energy being spent, no wonder he gassed so early..
                      that and like another poster said "winging huge ******ed punches"

Comment

Working...
                      X