Clear All

• Top 10 HWs now:

1. V. Klitchko
    2. W. Klitchko
    3. Adamek
    4. Helenius
    5. Povetkin
    6. Chagaev or Liakhovich
    Last edited by Nautilus; 08-28-2011, 05:46 PM.

Wlad
    Vitaly
    Adamek
    Povetkin
    Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      1) Wlad
      2) Vitali
      3) Adamek
      4) Haye
      5) Helenius

I have an allergy for the name Haye... Arghh...

Comment

I like Adamek a lot; should have put him in the third position!

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
          I have an allergy for the name Haye... Arghh...
          I don't like Haye either, but I honestly think he'd KO Povetkin if they ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I don't like Haye either, but I honestly think he'd KO Povetkin if they ever fought.
            But, Povetkin has a better HW resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I think otherwise, but let's agree to disagree.

I think he and Haye would mix it up much more, and I think Povetkin would KO Haye. He has enough power and skill for that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                But, Povetkin has a better HW resume.
                Agreed. Olympic Champion. World Amateur Champion. WBA belt holder. 50% KO ratio in amateurs. 70% KO ratio in HWs.

He needs to get a better management and permanent trainer, and not some temp, like Teddy Atlas.

Comment

I'd have Adamek, Haye and Povetkin above him for the moment. He has done more than Boytsov and Dimitrenko though and Chagaev's recent loss might drop him in the rankings. In fact Eddie Chambers would be a very interesting opponent for Helenius, since it would answer many questions about whether Helenius's skills are truly up to par. It could take place in about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    Agreed. Olympic Champion. World Amateur Champion. WBA belt holder. 50% KO ratio in amateurs. 70% KO ratio in HWs.

He needs to get a better management and permanent trainer, and not some temp, like Teddy Atlas.
                    That in the bold has nothing to do as a pro nor has nothing to do with me placing him over Haye.

I understand why Tunney would Haye ahead because of H2H match up.

I have Povetkin because of his HW resume. But, that doesn't mean that he can beat Haye H2H. Haye is no bum. If they fight, I might give Haye the edge. However, resume wise I like what Povetkin has done at HW more so than Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X