Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the two young black dudes behind michael buffer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the two young black dudes behind michael buffer??

I always see them with mayweather, saw em with williams last week and now with berto....anyone know who they are exactly?

The one guy is the son of Al Haymon's right hand man, he looks just like his dad and his dad is probably there.

You see him with any of Al Haymon's fighters, don't know who the other guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by the gambler1981 View Post
      the one guy is the son of al haymon's right hand man, he looks just like his dad and his dad is probably there.

You see him with any of al haymon's fighters, don't know who the other guy is.
      yeah, i know who you're talking about. Think they're brothers..but i wonder if they actual hold positions or just get to hang out in the ring at all the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        yeah, i know who you're talking about. Think they're brothers..but i wonder if they actual hold positions or just get to hang out in the ring at all the big fights.
        They probably do have jobs atleast the one guys son, he is at every fight of an Al Haymon fighter, I am sure he has secured a paying position at this point.

No clue at all who the other guy is.

Comment

Working...
        X