Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klit "David Haye is nuts".............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad Klit "David Haye is nuts".............

Wlad looks shook up in this vid.

wlad..this is boxing not politics..**** respect

Comment

He called their bluff when they offered a deal they thought no rational individual would accept. Now they'll have to deal with whatever happens, no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
        Wlad looks shook up in this vid.

I didn't watch your video, kid, but if he looks shook up it's because people are used to dealing with civilized humans in the Ukraine, not things that just escaped from the f'ing zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
          I didn't watch your video, kid, but if he looks shook up it's because people are used to dealing with civilized humans in the Ukraine, not things that just escaped from the f'ing zoo.
          lmfao^^^^^civilized..**** that i want your heart **** you and everyone that looks like you..this is boxing this is a hurt buisness **** respect

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
            lmfao^^^^^civilized..**** that i want your heart **** you and everyone that looks like you..this is boxing this is a hurt buisness **** respect
            Ain't it time for your diaper change or nap?

Comment

What the **** did you just say homie?

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
                What the **** did you just say homie?
                lmfao..this are the words that always proceed a beatdown

Comment

Seriously, that last comment. Competely out of order, get out of here.

You racist moron.

Comment

I don't really think putting on more weight will be a good idea. Maybe another 10lbs but no more than that. His power and speed are his assets, and he doesn't want to lost his speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X