• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the house looks smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      the house looks smelly.
      That might not be his fault.

But it's hard to excuse someone who doesn't prize their personal cleanliness...those socks look like they've been thrown on every morning for a week.

Comment

thats a pic of my cousins lol Id never give anyone a real pic of me on the internet, maybe to bcfc and lfc19titles

Comment

G-Dog, you're getting roasted in here. WTF happened? Who did you get in to it with?

And why are you PMing me asking to take down the pic of you but here you say that's your cousin? Which one is it?

Comment

But he does it purposely.

If he's good at anything it's trolling, you gotta give him that.

And is that really him?

Comment

This thread actually provoked a small laugh from me.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                thats a pic of my cousins lol Id never give anyone a real pic of me on the internet, maybe to bcfc and lfc19titles
                Tell your cousin to change his socks.

I was assuming from the resemblance that the other young man was the brother we've heard about and that G-Dogs was enviously eyeing his lady-friend.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  G-Dog, you're getting roasted in here. WTF happened? Who did you get in to it with?

And why are you PMing me asking to take down the pic of you but here you say that's your cousin? Which one is it?
                  I swear it isnt me though, my cousins saw what i did givin it to kev while back and they were pissed. they dont even like boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                    I swear it isnt me though, my cousins saw what i did givin it to kev while back and they were pissed. they dont even like boxing lol
                    Giving it to Kev? You never gave me any pictures.

You did tell me you have a twin brother and Money Pacquiao has more pics of you. But I told him to chill and don't post anymore.

Comment

Not a nice move by Kev. G-Dog, I say we teach this 'home boy' a lesson and give him a black eye to match the other one King Kimbo gave him earlier. What do you say?

Comment

Working...
                      X