No announcement yet.

Were They Were Just Using Floyds Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
    Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny??? Really? How do you figure that? Because he asked for random drug testing up until the fight and Pac keep refusing? Please! Maybe.. its because Pac ko'd Ricky Hatton who was 1st ko'd by Floyd when he was still undefeated? Or maybe its because Pac did so much better with Marquez than Floyd? Or, because Pac and Roach refused to fight Mosely (even at 142lbs) who was the #1 welterweight in the world, the same one who Floyd dusted? Oh i know, i know its because Pac hits way harder than Shane Mosley. Maybe its Pac's superior boxing skills. Lets see.. Ring smarts? NO. Footwork? No. Head movement? No. Defense? Hell no? Speed? Not really they're even in speed. Ring generalship? Please! How can Pac beat Floyd? Constant pressure? Work rate? Nope. Out boxing him? Never! Floyd has proven over and over again, he WILL adjust to what ever his opponent does. And before any idiot mention it, Floyd had a torn rotator cuff in the 1st Castillio fight, and to silence the critics he took an immediate rematch. Floyd is the best boxer alive...period! The stats don't lie. Pac is good but he's no Floyd.
    You'll probably say ...well why wont Floyd just fight him and prove it.
    I want to see this fight just as much as the next fan but im not the one in the ring and im not the one getting the money. All i know is that, if one man can ask for an unheard of, never before in the history of the sport $10,000,000 per pound weight penalty then the other should be able to ask for a little random drug testing. Coward? Really, a professional boxer who's been boxing since 4yrs old...a coward? Interesting.lol
    You couldn't have said it better, Floyd is a coward for asking random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
      yes and YOUR information is correct........smh...
      Here goes another one. Never said my theory was fact. It is a THEORY. Are you going to try a counter it. Maybe you can shed some light but let me guess you got nothing. So why bother commenting?

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
        Here goes another one. Never said my theory was fact. It is a THEORY. Are you going to try a counter it. Maybe you can shed some light but let me guess you got nothing. So why bother commenting?
        you said Espn, Yahoo , etc were reporting on false info. Gee thanks for that tid bit.

Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Floyd is a COWARD for asking OSDT in the first place. Anyway where are you trying to go with this because I hope you know that Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny. Why do you think everybody is calling him a coward.
          i find it funny when people say that especially when floyd sighned the contract and the only thing that was needed was mannys signature but the fight fell apart because manny didn't wanna take the test that roach said he and pac thought were funny

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i find it funny when people say that especially when floyd sighned the contract and the only thing that was needed was mannys signature but the fight fell apart because manny didn't wanna take the test that roach said he and pac thought were funny
            lol Floyd never "signed" a contract.....

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
              lol Floyd never "signed" a contract.....
              floyd sighned the contract and if you don't remember around the time of the negotiations arum said the fight was just about done all he has to do is go see manny in the phillipines and gert him to sighn the contract but manny didn't sighn and it slowly started to fall apart from there.

heres an article where floyd says he sighned the contract
              http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8674.html

Comment

Working...
              X