Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 'Triple L' Golovkin Came Up Short, I'd Work Him Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Linares? Idk what coke you're smoking but it must be good. Linares isn't special at all. Yes, he beat Crolla. I like him so I won't bash too much, but we all know Mikey is going to light Linares up when they meet. He's not elite at all.
    IF you can't see that even a faded Linares is still a beautiful boxer (and way more fun to watch than Floyd), what can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
      STFU you ******ed crybaby noob. You're obviously the one that doesn't know shit.
      And youre filthy ****sucking sister is a dumb ****. And another queer punk ***** on my ignore list. Suck my balls and learn the sport you ****ing freak of nature

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
        "Retired" - exactly. stay retired and keep your phagot mouth shot and GGG name out of your mouth. gheyweather could not last 3 rounds with GGG.
        Mayweather can say whatever he wants about a fucking hypejob who's biggest victory is a debatable decision against a B level fighter. ATG's like Mayweather have that right.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          Get real, what good fighter did Mayweather ever work over? (Please don't say Gatti)
          Floyd's defensive style makes every fight close because Floyd takes the "fight" out of the fight.
          Mayweather should stay retired, sit back and watch a boxer like Linares show how it's done. Speed, footwork and beautiful combination punching, this is what boxing's all about.
          Diego Corrales!!!! When floyd was Pretty Boy at 130-135 he was a MONSTER!!!!

Fun Fact GGGTard forget. Castillo weighed 147 1/2 and Floyd 138 1/2...

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            And youre filthy ****sucking sister is a dumb ****. And another queer punk ***** on my ignore list. Suck my balls and learn the sport you ****ing freak of nature

Comment

http://https://youtu.be/JgxQiYDAbTs
              Originally posted by Ace R. View Post
              Im guessing he meant in his eyes.. Triple G lost to Brook (he says he got outboxed/had trouble with a welterweight), Jacobs... the third im not sure about.
              Nah. Who ever wrote this article must be hard of hearing cause that's not even what he said.
              Last edited by peplz; 03-26-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Floyd is a defensive guru who's atg but no saying where ggg ends up after he knocks canelo out, Floyds been lowkey hating for a cool minute cause people were saying he ducked ggg to retire.
                Good point that there is no telling where GGG's legacy ends up by the time he retires. However, I don't think that there are that man people who seriously understand boxing (including the function of weight classes) who actually expected Mayweather (who started at super featherweight and isn't a big welterweight) to fight GGG (who is a natural middleweight).

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Metho_4u is da man wit a big azz c0ck who fuggin NAILS my mothers azzhole and is the king of boxing.
                  I'm glad you changed your words... you're wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Like a little dog barking from behind the fence.
                    Hey buddy, tuck in your tampon string before anyone else notices. You're jealous of mayweather and unintentionally outing yourself in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                      Hey buddy, tuck in your tampon string before anyone else notices. You're jealous of mayweather and unintentionally outing yourself in the process.
                      Oooooooh, I'm sorry...

That's a nice new alt you got there.

Comment

Working...
                      X