No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia goin in on Oscar...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Angel is just mad because it's true. Ever since Garcia has been officially with just Haymon he has had easy fight after easy fight.

While it may be unprofessional, Oscar is still telling it like it is. The Malignaggi fight is a joke. Cotto's first fight at WW was undefeated Quintana. Bradley's was undefeated Abregu, Hatton's was prime Collazo. Garcia should be stepping up if he really thinks he's a good fighter.
    He just beat lamont. Danny's resume shlts on 99% of other boxers

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      He's not promoting anything calling a guy a cherry picker does nothing for him. He has like 3 fighters. And one of them lost to danny
      Of course he's promoting...lol

Man, you fans don't even know how the business of boxing works. It shocks me how you guys get so upset over stuff like this when it's the basics of promoting and stirring **** up.

It's ok, I'm sure Garcia will get another gift like he did vs Herrera and Peterson if he manages to look bad vs Malignaggi.

Your boy Garcia is kept in a glass box.

Comment

Why didn't he just all him a N***er like he did Zab? I thought that was his go to insult.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          i thought Angel and Oscar were cool?

lol at Angel saying that im in love with the Coco song is Oscars favorite jam lol

Cruising around listening to Oscars favorite song

A video posted by Angel Garcia (@crazyangelgarcia) on

This is so childish on both sides!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

This is so childish on both sides!
            Lmfao he was like turn it up oscar

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Angel Garcia isn't a fighter you quack.

And Sergey Kovalev isn't racist.

Yea he was, he said he fought in amateurs and how is Sergey not racist just because you love him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                it's high quality coke...uncut!!...it don't look like regular coke, it's flaky instead of grainy...it's sparkly instead of dull and it's slightly yellow-grey instead of being plain white....in other words he called Hoya a coke head lol
                Sounds good. Oscar should get in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  He just beat lamont. Danny's resume shlts on 99% of other boxers
                  Comedy post of the year. Danny isn't even defending himself on social media and you expect him to back up his poor run with a live opponent.

Sig worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    Comedy post of the year. Danny isn't even defending himself on social media and you expect him to back up his poor run with a live opponent.

Sig worthy
                    Noticed I'm in your sig. Name 10 active boxers with a better resume than danny

Comment

Angel and Danny cant take the heat, them cherries are real!

Comment

Working...
                      X