No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico, Critical Condition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico, Critical Condition

According to multiple sources in Puerto Rico, former champion Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot in Baymon, Puerto Rico. At around 7PM, a passing vehicle opened fire on a vehicle where Camacho was situated in the passenger's seat. The driver was reportedly killed while Camacho suffered gunshot wounds to the neck and face. The boxer was taken to San Pablo Hospital in Bayamón. He is currently listed in critical condition, but he is expected to pull through. Camacho has not fought since May 2010. There is no information on what led to the incident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow crazy stuff, hope he gets better

Shot in the neck and face

Comment

wtf

Hope hes alright

Comment

Jeez...somebody wanted either Camacho or the driver gone. Maybe both.

Comment

Oh no. I hope he pulls through that is horrible news. I hope they catch the guy that did it too.

Comment

damm thats sad

Comment

Did Cristobal Colon find a new city in PR named Baymon that we didn't know about?

Either way, this is brutal. Hope he pulls through.

Comment

I know Camacho has been notorious for living life on the wild side but, lately, he had been more involved in celebrity shows and it seemed he was taking things easy. I hope he makes it through. He's always being one of my favorite boxers.

Comment

Seems pretty random to get shot for no reason. I wonder if he was involved in something shady.

Comment

Damn, seems like jest a few months ago he was calling Pacquiao Korean and Mayweather a monkey. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                    X