Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve kim has gone full RE-TARD. Lol inouse as p4p number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Surprise, surprise, no new arguments. Instead just revisiting points I've already addressed. Do you really expect an ogre like Fury to fight the same as a lawn gnome like Finito Lopez?

I know I give you a hard time. And I have backed you into a corner here. I actually like you. You are respectable. Don't take anything I say too personal.

Thanks, man. It's nothing personal but in my opinion the heavyweight division historically is overrated.

They does not have skills, why? I don't know, but the fact is that they does not have good movements or skills. It's maybe because his height, weight, lack of speed, reflexes, etc .

In my opinion Boxing is art.

At the same time smallweights are depreciated by the mass media and fans of other countries only because they does not have stars in those weights

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Thanks, man. It's nothing personal but in my opinion the heavyweight division historically is overrated.

They does not have skills, why? I don't know, but the fact is that they does not have good movements or skills. It's maybe because his height, weight, lack of speed, reflexes, etc .

In my opinion Boxing is art.

At the same time smallweights are depreciated by the mass media and fans of other countries only because they does not have stars in those weights
      I feel both are misunderstood. The Heavyweights get too much love from casuals, but a lot of serious Boxing fans hate on the Heavyweights, almost as an effort to over-correct.

I do believe the bulk of talents lies in the middle divisions, but I don't discriminate against the "bookend" divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Racial bias nothing new
        exactly dude is happy that a light skinned asian is doing well in boxing

Comment

This Kim guy is a massive **** tbh. But inoue is amazing

Comment

The Official P4P Top Ten

1) Vasyl Lomachenko

2) Oleksandr Usyk

3) Naoya Inoue

4) Terence Crawford

5) Saul Alvarez

6) Gennady Golovkin

7) Errol Spence Jr.

8) Tyson Fury

9) Sergey Kovalev

10) Mikey Garcia

Comment

Nothing wrong with that pick IMO. Inoue has been destroying his opposition right from 108lbs on up to 118lbs. That's pretty remarkable. If he'd have stopped off at 112lbs along the way he could easily be a four-weight world champion right now in fewer than twenty fights.

Personally I have Lomachenko number one. After that it's hard to pin down a solid top five. Crawford's in there but I do feel he's a touch overrated due to consistently beating mediocre (at world level) competition. Golovkin should be in there. It's kind of ironic that he had the three biggest wins of his career (Jacobs and Canelo x2) and yet somehow has dropped in people's estimation simply due to not looking as invincible as he does against lesser opposition. Canelo and Usyk also both have a case to be in there. It's hard to make a solid top five right now.

Comment

Working...
              X