Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Releases Excuses On Social Media On Why He Didn't Perform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait...what? Is he trying to say his gameplan in every other fight wasn't to knock his opponents head off?

Cuz I coulda swore thats always been the fight plan.

Comment

He's delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        Wilder damn near killed that boy.

What else did you want?

Sure, damn near killed him in one round. The other 11 Fury boxed circles around Wilders talentless ass.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          it’s called being a competitor and a man If you can’t respect deontay for his honesty and pulling that 12nd KD out his ass you can’t be respected.
          Honesty?

Saying he wasn't at 100% while Fury was when it was OBVIOUS they chose Fury because he came back from a tough situation.

Bringing up the debunked "long count" like he actually got a knockout win.

He won the fight?

What part of that is to be respected? A real man can accept when they've lost a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Like I said, when a fighter needs to come up with excuses he's already lost.
            This is bs.

Fighters...hell people come up with "excuses" all the time although most people frame them more in the way of "I coulda done better if..." type thoughts & less like excuses.

Haters & fanboys turns there thoughts & turn them into excuses when its merely a thing everyone should be doing after every performance of whatever they happen to be doing as a career or hobby. Find out the things you did right, find out the things you did wrong & keep doing the right things more often & try to quit doing the wrong things as much.

Nothing wrong with doing that, despite what the fanboys & haters say, after a W, L or D & talking about it publicly or not.

Comment

Every fighter does the same shyt.....Plus he already made statements in the post interview...This thread was pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                This is bs.

Fighters...hell people come up with "excuses" all the time although most people frame them more in the way of "I coulda done better if..." type thoughts & less like excuses.

Haters & fanboys turns there thoughts & turn them into excuses when its merely a thing everyone should be doing after every performance of whatever they happen to be doing as a career or hobby. Find out the things you did right, find out the things you did wrong & keep doing the right things more often & try to quit doing the wrong things as much.

Nothing wrong with doing that, despite what the fanboys & haters say, after a W, L or D & talking about it publicly or not.
                If a fighter wins there is no need to make excuses! The fans know what they saw.. The fact that he is having to explain why he won, this shows he knows most people don't think he won.. That's because its true, most people don't think he won.

Like Wilder himself says "What's understood doesn't need to be explained" if only he lived by his own wored, then "TO THIS DAY" we wouldn't have all this.. But I think he's trying to SPEAK like he won because he BELIEVE it but he won't RECEIVE it.. The World knows and that's a fact, most people had Fury winning.. End of.

Comment

LoL @ "that was the best Fury", how delusional is that?

Comment

Wait...what? Is he trying to say his gameplan in every other fight wasn't to knock his opponents head off?

Cuz I coulda swore thats always been the fight plan.
                    LMAO. Agree with you 100%.

I guess he did mention a bunch of times that the game plan was to go to Fury's body and wear him down there. He claims he went away from that game plan. I just think he couldn't get to him, for whatever reason.

He was also firing a lot over Fury's head. I wonder if he was aiming for the chest as he should have been doing. Didn't seem like it. Thought he mentioned something about that as well before the fight.

Comment

This is bs.

Great post!

Comment

Working...
                      X