No announcement yet.

Arslan's collapse from last night. VID.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    is that turkish cruiserweight still fighting? thought he retired 2 years ago?
    He should have retired after Williams. Why Universum took him back is anybodys guess.

He was out 2 years due to injuries suffered against Jines and he later had an accident on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      So what's the latest out of Germany on him?

Is he all right now?
      Apparently he drank 2 liters of water before going into the ring. Still he dehydrated.

He spent the night in hospital and he is thankfully recovering. He told BILD.DE: "I'm sorry for my fans. I don't know why I collapsed. We will analyse it now."

Comment

almost 40 yrs old, incredible hot in the arena (why AC wasn't working as it should is a mystery)he wasn't really having a top stamina either plus an opponent that came back after getting a second wind, all this added to a disaster for him. He needs to retire now.

The problem is the money he's making in Germany, very tempting to continue.
        A fighter at his level in the US , for example, wouldn't make that money.

Heard that he made something like $750,000 for the fight yesterday, in the US he won't make more than 100k, he isn't and was never a star, just a ordinary boxer.
        Last edited by southpaw_07; 07-04-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          almost 40 yrs old, incredible hot in the arena (why AC wasn't working as it should is a mystery)he wasn't really having a top stamina either plus an opponent that came back after getting a second wind, all this added to a disaster for him. He needs to retire now.

The problem is the money he's making in Germany, very tempting to continue.
          A fighter at his level in the US , for example, wouldn't make that money.

Heard that he made something like $750,000 for the fight yesterday, in the US he won't make more than 100k, he isn't and was never a star, just a ordinary boxer.
          Regarding AC promotor Kohl said that their was no air condition in the rumble in the jungle either.

Comment

Props for the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Props for the vid.
              No problem.

Comment

Working...
              X