Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
    Mikey is done as an elite fighter in ANY division. Facts
    Mikey’s face looked great in the post setting. Walk around all fine. Mikey wasn’t stretched like PAC who still continues to fight. Getting banged on the arms doesn’t toll a fighter, it only makes him stronger for divisions below 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Mikey’s face looked great in the post setting. Walk around all fine. Mikey wasn’t stretched like PAC who still continues to fight. Getting banged on the arms doesn’t toll a fighter, it only makes him stronger for divisions below 147.
      You must be Mexican because yall delusional Lmao. I doubt Mikey's brother would consider throwing in the towel if all he was catching was arm shots.

Mikey face was brutalized as well as his mental psyche. He won't recover from this. Next time he will stop talking so much sh#t.

His mouth wrote a check that his a$$ couldn't cash. Lmao

Comment

Not at all. Just dont like the gay undertone
        A high level athlete has a gym bag, and if you're nowhere near his level, you aren't even worthy of carrying his gym bag for him.

If you're less than that you can't even carry his jock strap.

There you go.

Comment

You must be Mexican because yall delusional Lmao. I doubt Mikey's brother would consider throwing in the towel if all he was catching was arm shots.

Mikey face was brutalized as well as his mental psyche. He won't recover from this. Next time he will stop talking so much sh#t.

His mouth wrote a check that his a$$ couldn't cash. Lmao
          LMAO.... ''Mexican?'' Ray Charles could see this!
          aboutfkntime

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            LMAO.... ''Mexican?'' Ray Charles could see this!
            aboutfkntime

unfortunately, I got it wrong

well actually..... I got it right, in terms of result..... but the fight did not play out how I thought it would

props to Spence, excellent performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              A high level athlete has a gym bag, and if you're nowhere near his level, you aren't even worthy of carrying his gym bag for him.

If you're less than that you can't even carry his jock strap.

There you go.
              Didnt need the explanation rookie. Just dont like the "gay" undertone but if you cool wit it then do you playa 💃🏽😂😂😂

Comment

Didnt need the explanation rookie. Just dont like the "gay" undertone but if you cool wit it then do you playa 💃🏽😂😂😂
                You needed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  You needed it.
                  You're GAY

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
                    Losing to a 1st ballot hall of famer is different than losing to Spence, who still has yet to fight a PRIME, contender or champion.

Comment

You're GAY
                      lmao... sorry you got owned son.

Comment

Working...
                      X