No announcement yet.

Video gamers prank Swat Team into killing family man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that's not practical. you want them to wait until a guy has reached for something and then determine if it's a gun when it's basically in his hand? in the dark, from far away, in shadows, etc?

it's much more practical to regulate guns so cops aren't so jumpy, train them to deescalate situations instead of screaming and terrifying or confusing people who would otherwise be compliant.
    The person would still have to raise/aim at the cops. A bullet travels faster than they can raise/aim. At least the cops have a chance to defend themselves, an unarmed person does not. Fuck practical, it's about right and wrong. The unarmed person has as much right to live as the cops. Stop prioritizing cops safety over innocent peoples.

Comment

Can't blame the cop in this instance, he had a decision to make and he made it. They should pull a prank on the prankster, by throwing him in a maximum security prison for the rest of his life. See how much fun and games he has there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Cops never take responsibility. Sure the gamer takes some blame, but he didn't fucking shoot an unarmed man, that was all the cops.
        Many Cops think they are the toghest guys on the planet. I have a cousin who I tried to teach him boxing and he just couldn’t fight but today he thinks he’s a tough dude because he’s a Narcotics Sergent for SB County Sherriffs

Comment

white frat boy humor smh

Comment

I'm starting to fear the police seeing all these videos where they would shoot you right away if they see your hands reach your waist.
            If you are in this situation sometimes you're not aware that your hands maybe in your waist, it's not like you prepare for this everyday.

I don't know what police academy teaches our police force but it seems they are so trigger happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Can't blame the cop in this instance, he had a decision to make and he made it. They should pull a prank on the prankster, by throwing him in a maximum security prison for the rest of his life. See how much fun and games he has there.
              I dont agree with this. If you easily get scrared and shoot right away, you should not be a police. It comes with the job.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                white frat boy humor smh
                Let's go ahead and bring race into it.

Why not?

It's in every other thread...

Comment

The person would still have to raise/aim at the cops. A bullet travels faster than they can raise/aim. At least the cops have a chance to defend themselves, an unarmed person does not. Fuck practical, it's about right and wrong. The unarmed person has as much right to live as the cops. Stop prioritizing cops safety over innocent peoples.

if you want to prioritize safety you legislate guns out of a country with just as many guns as there are people. too many people are armed, and it's too easy for bad people to get guns for your fantasy version of how you'd like police work to go down. cops aren't perfect. of course we must be practical in how they're trained. in a country with a major gun problem that i doubt you even fully understand it's never going to be practical, accepted, or even possible to train cops to wait until after the reaching motion is complete and the gun is actually drawn.

good lord you can't be this stupid! this isn't a movie . it's your f#cking life. if a cop has a gun on you and tells you not to reach, you shouldn't reach, and you should be shot before your hand gets to your waist if you do. i'm not excusiing how cops sometimes conduct themselves and affect arrests. they do make mistakes. lots of htem are on camera now.

i'm saying it's never going to be practical to wait for a guy you believe to be armed and to have murdered somebody to pull out his gun before he shoots you.

lots of mistakes were made here. the biggest one was a deliberate hoax for something serious. cops will show up armed if they hear sombody was killed and that there's a bad guy with a gun. another mistake was made when the 911 dispatcher failed to properly screen what is a pretty wild story. don't knwo the full details or have a transcript or a reording, but there's got to be some kind of critical assessment of whether or not somebody who calls in a murder is telling the truth. next you have an innocent guy who *reportedly* reached for his waist when he had a room full of guys with guns who are also scared, confused, working with incomplete information. and finally you have cops believing he was armed, reaching, and made the fatal mistake of killing the guy.

i don't expect aybody british to udnestand just how many guns are in this country. we have several times the amount of guns as you have people. about 6-7 times as many guns as you have people. i've read reports that in 2015 cops in all of england fired their guns 7 times. there are cities in the US whose gun violence stats rival your entire country of 60 million.

there's a scope of gun violence in this country that you don't understand and that i don't expect you to understand, and it's for that reason that i'll never take very seriously anybody who doesn't recognize that legislation against guns is the chief answer to reducing wrongful police death.

"wait until the guy draws his gun to shoot him. f#ck being practical with your life."
                  -a brit, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    if you want to prioritize safety you legislate guns out of a country with just as many guns as there are people. too many people are armed, and it's too easy for bad people to get guns for your fantasy version of how you'd like police work to go down. cops aren't perfect. of course we must be practical in how they're trained. in a country with a major gun problem that i doubt you even fully understand it's never going to be practical, accepted, or even possible to train cops to wait until after the reaching motion is complete and the gun is actually drawn.

good lord you can't be this stupid! this isn't a movie . it's your f#cking life. if a cop has a gun on you and tells you not to reach, you shouldn't reach, and you should be shot before your hand gets to your waist if you do. i'm not excusiing how cops sometimes conduct themselves and affect arrests. they do make mistakes. lots of htem are on camera now.

i'm saying it's never going to be practical to wait for a guy you believe to be armed and to have murdered somebody to pull out his gun before he shoots you.

lots of mistakes were made here. the biggest one was a deliberate hoax for something serious. cops will show up armed if they hear sombody was killed and that there's a bad guy with a gun. another mistake was made when the 911 dispatcher failed to properly screen what is a pretty wild story. don't knwo the full details or have a transcript or a reording, but there's got to be some kind of critical assessment of whether or not somebody who calls in a murder is telling the truth. next you have an innocent guy who *reportedly* reached for his waist when he had a room full of guys with guns who are also scared, confused, working with incomplete information. and finally you have cops believing he was armed, reaching, and made the fatal mistake of killing the guy.

i don't expect aybody british to udnestand just how many guns are in this country. we have several times the amount of guns as you have people. about 6-7 times as many guns as you have people. i've read reports that in 2015 cops in all of england fired their guns 7 times. there are cities in the US whose gun violence stats rival your entire country of 60 million.

there's a scope of gun violence in this country that you don't understand and that i don't expect you to understand, and it's for that reason that i'll never take very seriously anybody who doesn't recognize that legislation against guns is the chief answer to reducing wrongful police death.

"wait until the guy draws his gun to shoot him. f#ck being practical with your life."
                    -a brit, obviously.
                    Wait until you see a gun or atleast something that looks like a gun before ****ing killing someone. You fat yanks and fat yank cops are ****ing crazy. Lets kill some innocent people because they moved their arm.

Comment

Wait until you see a gun or atleast something that looks like a gun before ****ing killing someone. You fat yanks and fat yank cops are ****ing crazy. Lets kill some innocent people because they moved their arm.

how many gun murders were there last year in all of the UK and in your city?

Comment

Working...
                      X