Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested teen says his teacher called the police on him for wearing a bandana to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    I started typing "the kid must be black or this wouldn't be considered newsworthy". Wow I guessed right. What do I win?
    You win a truck full of Nike's that are locked up in a truck. You just have to cut the lock off and call yourself a kid, even though your over 21. Then you can blame the truck for being in the hood.
    You win!

Comment

• Typical of Altright white nationalists, a few rounds has reduced GGG Gloveking to mixing lies with logical fallacy including strawman with contextomy

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Typical of Altright white nationalists, a few rounds has reduced GGG Gloveking to mixing lies with logical fallacy including strawman with contextomy
        Care to provide an example? Or is this another claim you don't want to support?

Comment

Typical of Altright white nationalists, a few rounds has reduced GGG Gloveking to mixing lies with logical fallacy including strawman with contextomy
          What's with you and the Confederate flag and white nationalist???
          Maybe it's because I'm on the west coast but I've never even seen that flag in person. I've also never seen a white nationalist.
          Where are you from that you're seeing all this in person?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            What's with you and the Confederate flag and white nationalist???
            Maybe it's because I'm on the west coast but I've never even seen that flag in person. I've also never seen a white nationalist.
            Where are you from that you're seeing all this in person?
            I clearly was not talking about you but I did ask you specifics about your libertarianism which you refused to answer. I also asked about your livein threesoms getting out of hand in front of your kids but you refused to answer

I clearly said GGG gloveking has a long history of posts protecting kkk marches, statues of racists, racists anthems, Confederate flags..just do a search

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Clear for anyone interested in the facts is just one of many examples of logical fallacy here below

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              You did what?! One short post? You made two stupid posts, namely these two...

Then you get called on it

And you give us this dumb sh it right here for an answer...

Not in the USA!?! You been talking about Confederate flag, national anthem, American law, American gangs, American police, and then start talking about police stations, just.... Not so much in the USA
              Last edited by maracho; 08-19-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                I started typing "the kid must be black or this wouldn't be considered newsworthy". Wow I guessed right. What do I win?
                Right wearing green and shamrocks is perfectly unnewsworthy even though it's the Aryan Brotherhood's and their mimic's favorite symbols

Better outlaw st Pat's day..lol
                Last edited by maracho; 08-19-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I clearly was not talking about you but I did ask you specifics about your libertarianism which you refused to answer. I also asked about your livein threesoms getting out of hand in front of your kids but you refused to answer

I clearly said GGG gloveking has a long history of posts protecting kkk marches, statues of racists, racists anthems, Confederate flags..just do a search
                  I've answered the question before I dont see the need to go further.
                  My threesomes in front of my kids? Lol wtf! My daughter is very young and we haven't had one in years! But are you trying to distract from my questions?

Where are you from that you're seeing this what you speak about? What part of the US.?
                  Last edited by man down; 08-19-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

My question is why the fůck did you say that? This thread isn't about the Confederate flag, the national anthem, statues, the other poster being LEO, the poster being libertarian, or any of that other stupid fůcking sh it your ******ed fůcking was wants to talk about.

It's about a student wearing a damn crip rag in the cafeteria. Why the fůck can't your punk ass talk about that, instead of trying to personally attack everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Clear for anyone interested in the facts is just one of many examples here below
                      You did what?! One short post? You made two stupid posts, namely these two...

Then you get called on it

And you give us this dumb sh it right here for an answer...

Not in the USA!?! You been talking about Confederate flag, national anthem, American law, American gangs, American police, and then start talking about police stations, just.... Not so much in the USA
                      You havent shown or supprted anything. Youve finally quoted something I said, but you haven't shown any logical fallacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X