No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    That's what my missus says, the guy is undefeated the only way they can get a win over him is in fantasy , would should could but never did, they are compelled to knock him down in debate because nobody did for real, human nature she says.
    Well its always smart to listen to your girlfriend when it comes to boxing haha.

Comment

• Fraud cherry picked and only took on great fighters when they well out of their prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Fraud cherry picked and only took on great fighters when they well out of their prime.
        We are not talking about Mannys WW CW run, its a Floyd thread he fought them at the same prime he was at their weight.

Do you comprehend the difference, I guess not lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          We are not talking about Mannys WW CW run, its a Floyd thread he fought them at the same prime he was at their weight.

Do you comprehend the difference, I guess not lol.

Which great welters did Floyd face in their prime?

Comment

• Just look at his size and bone structure going up against Mosley and Floyd also he's much bigger naturally then Trinidad, bone structure and natural muscle density wise.

http://www.champsuk.com/i-821/oscar-...in-photo-.html

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/event/...gh-in-75070152

You can see from these pics that Oscar is naturally bigger then a welter weight like Mosley and Floyd and Oscar isn't even fully developed muscle wise like other filled out boxers, he could put on 30 more pounds of muscle mass easily, you can tell by his Lat size and shoulders.

This man walks around heavy and not like Floyd and Pac who walks around at around 149 pounds, while eating MCDONALD'S while in training camp or like Pac eating 6 meals a day.

Oscar is just as big as Andre Ward bone structure wise and muscle mass wise and resembles Kovalev body type of structure.

He just wasn't good enough to beat boxers his own size and bigger unlike James Toney and Roy Jones and fought smaller fighters then himself and took advantage of being able to make super feather weight and light weight and up to super welter weight.

5 foot 11 and fighting super feather weight fighters up to welter weight and can't beat middle weight boxers and light heavy weight fighters, he's not as good as everyone thinks he is.

I can't give him extra credit and move him up at the elite table with Floyd Whitaker and Ali and others like Roy Jones and even say he's better then Floyd, when he's 5 foot 11 and only beating fighters smaller then himself and when tested against fighters his own size he loses.

When Trinidad was able to win the middle weight belt, but Oscar didn't even try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              Gonna be 30 pages of people calling mosely butthurt/traumatized/unhinged/etc because he has an opinion
              His opinion, as self confessed cheat and juicer, shouldn't really count for much. It still puzzles me why the DLH fight hasn't been declared a No Contest given that Mosley confessed he was using PEDs.
              Last edited by tokon; 08-07-2018, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                His opinion, as self confessed cheat and juicer, shouldn't really count for much. It still puzzles me why the DLH fight hasn't been declared a No Contest given that Mosley confessed he was using PEDs.
                When he admitted it Mosley was part of gbp so Oscar probably had to choose between doing that or making some money together.he should of done it when Shane was no longer part of the company but with jin taking his money and belts oscar taking those victories off his resume might affect his entry into the hof making all the brain damage he's received from the sport meaningless. Shane's gotten punished enough in the ring and in court without Oscar taking the only thing he has left

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Which great welters did Floyd face in their prime?
                  He faced them in the same prime he was at.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    So are all the guys he's comparing. So were 90% of the guys I'd see at wildcard 10 yrs ago and half of my high school football team. Who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      So are all the guys he's comparing. So were 90% of the guys I'd see at wildcard 10 yrs ago and half of my high school football team. Who cares.
                      You obviously don't, that's good too, but some people do.

Comment

Working...
                      X