Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you own/carry a gun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this maracho character wants us to believe hes throwing hands with police if they went storming after him and his family......

lets keep in mind this is the same character that goes around crushing gangs all by himself !!!!!!

Comment

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/wh...fficers-974539

''The Divorce Rate of Police Officers''

''abuse'' can be a perception situation or inflated to make a point. if divorce rates dont tell that stoy, nothing will.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ''at least 2 studies''.....uummmm, what were they and how were they designed

get your info sorted out before approaching me
        and the study also referenced that *A police department that has domestic violence offenders among its ranks will not effectively serve and protect victims in the community.5, 6, 7, 8.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          and the study also referenced that *A police department that has domestic violence offenders among its ranks will not effectively serve and protect victims in the community.5, 6, 7, 8.
          ok, lets see if i have this right...

''more than ONE but less than THREE studies show......''

youd think a subject matter this vital can at least reach double digits

Comment

this maracho character wants us to believe hes throwing hands with police if they went storming after him and his family......

lets keep in mind this is the same character that goes around crushing gangs all by himself !!!!!!

You are thinking of Zoroku

I have been arrested and beaten after beating up thug gangs though. Silly cops always think the bloody guys are innocent.
            Another time five of the biggest organized crime mobsters side swiped me and my buddy into a ditch and I beat their car so bad with a a 2x4 they all just sat in there totally shocked . Then they actually called the police who heloed them track me down. Thugs then tried to hire me to no avail. A few year later the driver was found in a dumpster with his head blown off, supposedly right after getting caught doing the big bosses ol lady

Anyway Gangs and bigtime thugs have a very good relationship with the cops believe it or not

Comment

ok, lets see if i have this right...

''more than ONE but less than THREE studies show......''

youd think a subject matter this vital can at least reach double digits
              You asked for a link and that was the the first one I came to and in less than a minute. There are more but their ain't no changing your enabling bias

Comment

You are thinking of Zoroku

I have been arrested and beaten after beating up thug gangs though. Silly cops always think the bloody guys are innocent.
                Another time five of the biggest organized crime mobsters side swiped me and my buddy into a ditch and I beat their car so bad with a a 2x4 they all just sat in there totally shocked . Then they actually called the police who heloed them track me down. Thugs then tried to hire me to no avail. A few year later the driver was found in a dumpster with his head blown off, supposedly right after getting caught doing the big bosses ol lady

Anyway Gangs and bigtime thugs have a very good relationship with the cops believe it or not

Comment

You asked for a link and that was the the first one I came to and in less than a minute. There are more but their ain't no changing your enabling bias
                  ''A police department.....''

there are close to 18,000 police depts in !!!

Comment

That's another fake laugh conniption gif

Comment

That's another fake laugh conniption gif
                      as real as your stories, bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X