No announcement yet.

If pacquaio refuse to pay irs as a foreigner can irs do something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If pacquaio refuse to pay irs as a foreigner can irs do something

Of course irs can come after pacquaio US properties but other than that can they come after his foreign accounts and properties. Any account here. Bostonguy

They cant do shit.

Comment

They could at minimum sue him in filipino courts.

They can go after him but its an issue of how much effort they are willing to spend, because they are backlogged with cases.

They could arrest him if he committed tax fraud or refused to pay taxes and ever came back to the US.

Comment

I’m surprised they kept talking about him owing the irs in the stream lol

So pac hasn’t been back to America? That damn leech needs to pay his taxes and stop robbing American citizens

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

So pac hasn’t been back to America? That damn leech needs to pay his taxes and stop robbing American citizens
          exactly, people still support this POS is beyond me

Comment

Trump would tell the IRS to go after him but the lefties would just call him a racist for doing it....his hands are tied.

Comment

No. He can stay abroad and the irs can’t do a damn thing.

Comment

Robbing US Citizen...? Google can help you find the truth. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  Robbing US Citizen...? Google can help you find the truth. LOL
                  Yea he’s a leech. He needs to pay his taxes like everyone else

Comment

Yea he’s a leech. He needs to pay his taxes like everyone else
                    You pay taxes, really? I highly doubt you work, you're here 24/7 talking about how exciting Mayweather in and outside of the ring.

I won't be surprised if you receive food stamps from Uncle Sam. So, basically, I pay for your food. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X