Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Ducking Who - Joshua OR Wilder? [POLL]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2:38 Starts with excuses like fighting mandatories instead of D.Wilder The Champion. Then he says "provided I'm free" "I have to fight championship fighters" he says he obligated to fight them 1st like if a unification isn't better than a mandatory....LOL....ALL these clowns defending Aj are just that, Clowns....LOL

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8&&FORM=VDRVRV

Comment

the way I see it no one is running away form nobody, they are just waiting for the right time to make money!

That said, Wilder is a disgrace with power and a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Not taking 50 million the biggest duck in history....LMMFAO!

As soon as this fights get made you gon be like then then
        Joshua will make over 30 Million in the U.K vs Wilder and Wilder will make 1.5 Million WITHOUT Joshua so who is ducking ,you crack head ? lol

Why would i be scared you simpleton ?

Wilder HAS the contract ,he has to sign it to OFFICIALLY make the fight but its Joshua holding up the fight ?
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-25-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          hearn is ducking
          True , Hearn didnt send a pen with the contract .

That sneaky Hearn , and the fact the actual contract is on Finkels desk totally exposes the ducker !

Comment

You ask that question on an American site? With the knowledge that most of them are biased and ******ed?

Hmmm, I wonder who they'll go for??????? Haha.

Look, Wilder has the contract. Shelly has confirmed that everything they agreed upon is in the contract. All we're waiting for is for Wilder to sign. Can't blame Hearn or AJ if Wilder is getting cold feet because it's all getting a bit too real for him.

Comment

Considering there's been like 1000 threads on the topic, it's just too confusing. I have no idea.

Comment

https://youtu.be/MmLddx1ZO2k

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This is a cheaper version of the Mayweather-Pacman shit.
                  Exactly

Comment

Where is the "WHO CARES?" option? Sign me up for that one. You all sound like a bunch of ****s talking about fighters ducking all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Why would Hearn and Joshua fight Wilder when they have Fury there right in front of them? They would never take that risk. I've known this fight wouldnt happen. They see Wilder as too big of a risk.
                      I hadn't even thought of that. At this stage, I'd say Fury is less of a risk than Povetkin and for more money.

From a business standpoint, that's the fight to make!

Comment

Working...
                      X