Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo were GGG's size, the fight would be a mismatch, can we all agree on that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree, and it's hilarious how they make canelo out to be a weight bully

Comment

Originally posted by SpenceJr View Post
      GGG - stuck in the mud, asking for smaller boxers to fight him
      And Amir Khan was a 154 pound fighter???? And Lightweight Jose Cotto was a 154 pounder too??? How about Leonardo Tyner a Junior Welterweight at the time??? Oh, lets not forget Josesito Lopez who came from Junior Welterweight!! And a number of Canelo's fights were not fought at Junior Middleweight, they were fought ABOVE 154. And next time research what Canelo comes into the ring at. Sorry to shoot you with your own gun.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        And Amir Khan was a 154 pound fighter???? And Lightweight Jose Cotto was a 154 pounder too??? How about Leonardo Tyner a Junior Welterweight at the time??? Oh, lets not forget Josesito Lopez who came from Junior Welterweight!! And a number of Canelo's fights were not fought at Junior Middleweight, they were fought ABOVE 154. And next time research what Canelo comes into the ring at. Sorry to shoot you with your own gun.
        Cotto's brother was at 154? Thought that was at 147 damn

Comment

Yes if the in prime 27 year old counter punching genius were the same size as the diminishing 35 year old Kazakhstan fighter then Canelo would win it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Cotto's brother was at 154? Thought that was at 147 damn
            Exactly my point! None of those guys was 154 pounders, they came from lower weight classes like Cotto's brother who campaigned at 135 and 140 which torches the OP's argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              I have to agree, and it's hilarious how they make canelo out to be a weight bully
              Finally someone with a great sense of humor! I might have to green K this post!

Comment

Originally posted by SpenceJr View Post
                This is a 50/50 only because GGG size

Does he has the balls to move up in weight? dude thinks middleweight is the heavyweight division

P4P in no particular order:

Ward - started as a super mw, moved up to beat Kovalev twice
                Crawford - started as a lightw, kicking asses at light welter now
                Loma - moved from fw to super fw
                Rigo - started as a bw, moving to super fw to fight Loma
                Canelo - started as a welter, fighting now at mw
                Mikey Garcia- started as a fw, beat Adrien Boner at light welter

GGG - stuck in the mud, asking for smaller boxers to fight him
                Looking for excuses before the fight even happens?

What a fucking puzzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  Now that's funny!

Comment

LoL, Canelo I bet weighs 7-8 lbs heavier on the fight night than GGG.
                    Just bcz he is a Caneloweight (155er) fighter doesn't mean he is smaller than mws.

Comment

How big is GGG

GGG - 5'10 (middleweight)
                      Charlo brothers - 6' (JR. middleweight)

Comment

Working...
                      X