Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 will be the year that Lucian Bute returns to the pinnacle of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Pascal Bute fight was utter garbage.

Two bums barely throwing punches the whole fight. And Pascal just looking around like a fool in the final rounds.

Big time Canadian fight between two canucks and this is what they do? Pathetic.

So you lose. That happens, but not even trying like in this fight infuriates me. I can't wait until Kovalev kills his second victim in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
      That Pascal Bute fight was utter garbage.

Two bums barely throwing punches the whole fight. And Pascal just looking around like a fool in the final rounds.

Big time Canadian fight between two canucks and this is what they do? Pathetic.

So you lose. That happens, but not even trying like in this fight infuriates me. I can't wait until Kovalev kills his second victim in the ring.
      It was one of the worst British domestic fights of all time. Bute will come back and make us proud though.

Comment

Now I get it; Op is mad that BK bought that Canuck donut company! Think they call it Timbits?

On topic: Nah. If Bute manages to make his way into the upper tier of LHW, he'll get badly beat up by the Krusher. If he drops back to SMW, he'll end up getting badly beat up by Ward or maybe Froch again.

Comment

Bute is trash. Roach can't revive his career. He would be a tune up fighter for Andre Ward

Comment

Andre Ward ducked Bute because Bute is a horrible stylistic match up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              Andre Ward ducked Bute because Bute is a horrible stylistic match up for him.

What makes you think a fighter with no inside fighting ability what so ever is a horrible stylistic match up for Andre Ward?

Ward beat fighters with that horrible jittery amateur style week in, week out in the amateurs.
              Last edited by dan_cov; 02-06-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

If Bute fights at LHW, Kovalev ends his career.

He probably stops him in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  How can he return to a place he's never been?
                  End Thread/

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    How can he return to a place he's never been?
                    First thing that popped into my head when reading the thread title.

Comment

no way, hes too fragile to compete with the top level now, hence the reason he didn't want to be apart of the super 6. I think Al Haymon is there to make him some good money whilst he fights sub level opposition to end his career in canada. As soon as he steps up he will lose.

Seems like a great guy but hes just not going to beat most top level guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X