Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolz probably Floyd-Khan is already on the works...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Aww poor Khan..LOL Khan is a funny dude...
      they guy who called him out and then ran like a little ***** is even funnier

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        lolz probably Floyd-Khan is already on the works...
        i would watch it..

khan/roach vs pbf/roger

24/7 would be exciting

and pac-pbf will finally happen...

like how rocky fought ivan drago after the latter dispose apollo creed..

this is such a great movie..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          i would watch it..

khan/roach vs pbf/roger

24/7 would be exciting

and pac-pbf will finally happen...

like how rocky fought ivan drago after the latter dispose apollo creed..

this is such a great movie..
          lol lets hope Khan doesn't get killed, apollo's death is enough.

Comment

Hey Khan, you mad bro??? You seem mad. I mean dude is still acting like Bradley ducked him, Khan chose to fight Mccloskey instead of Bradley, Bradley was easily available, Then Khan and hbo expect Bradley to do a contracts extension with a promoter he no longer wanted to be with. So khan needs to let that **** go, as far as Morales, the dude is shot to Hell, and khan put the challenge to him, come on khan is just looking for an.easy Undisputed status, instead of fighting Maidana, or Matthysse , I hope Peterson brings this dude back to earth. Khan won't last at Welter.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Hey Khan, you mad bro??? You seem mad. I mean dude is still acting like Bradley ducked him, Khan chose to fight Mccloskey instead of Bradley, Bradley was easily available, Then Khan and hbo expect Bradley to do a contracts extension with a promoter he no longer wanted to be with. So khan needs to let that **** go, as far as Morales, the dude is shot to Hell, and khan put the challenge to him, come on khan is just looking for an.easy Undisputed status, instead of fighting Maidana, or Matthysse , I hope Peterson brings this dude back to earth. Khan won't last at Welter.
              Bradley was all OK for July 23RD you dick.

If Bradley said there was a problem with the date then OFC he would have been priority.

Bradley already did one extension and also his manager said they will fight Morales in week when he got stripped of the WBC.

STFU about contracty issues. He has contract issues now but is fighting Cassamayor.

Fool.

Bradley is a duck.

Maidana got beat fair and square. Clearly he lost. The rounds possible for him all given, he still lost by 2 clear rounds.

As for Matthyse, if he got the title off Zab, he prob would have got the fight. Perhaps he was robbed in some ways.

As for Prescott, Khan said if he beats Mccklowskey then there could be a fight. He lost LOL.

Comment

I would fight you, Amir.

I would do anything with you.

Comment

none of the 140 "champs" want anything to do with him. lucas,maidana and prescott have yet to win more then a couple to get a fight...Bradley ducked him to get casa instead of cleaning out the division. And some of you ****s still talk?

props to Lamont for stepping up

Comment

Maidana wants a rematch. And you need to shut Breidis up!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
                      lol lets hope Khan doesn't get killed, apollo's death is enough.
                      of course he don't need to be killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X