Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-27-2020, 09:34 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1490 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 58,856.42
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
Hes talking nonsense about death and stupid shht.

Talking about he wants to die. If hes truly serious about what he says with him dying in the ring, which I dont believe for one second, hes going to get something worse than death. All I got to say is Gerald McClellan
Fury's hit him so hard he's turned into an emo.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:36 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6305 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,183.42
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I've already known and said this. Wilder had a death wish in that fight. He wanted to die and wanted Fury to do the honors but he just didn't have enough punching power in order to do so.

It's just like what I said; Wilder is one tough son of a bitch with an iron chin and humongous balls. Had the fight gone on for another two or more rounds Fury would have punched himself out and Deontay was going to get in that ass because obviously "The Bronze Bomber" wasn't going anywhere.

He was gladly eating all of that shit Tyson Fury was throwing at him and yet he still wasn't even remotely close to ending him or putting him down on the canvas. I guess it's true then. Fury has pillow fists after all because Wilder was still throwing back even as the towel was thrown in.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:36 AM #43
Interim Champion

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
etech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 16,167.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Deontay wants all the smoke! Is he ducking a immediate rematch like Tyson?! Thats what you clowns hate, Wilder is so real you cant stand it!
No. Much like you, wilder has proven himself to be a clown.

Just like when you refused to give Fury credit, you PROVED that you are NOT a man!

Only a insecure p u s s y, isnt big enough to give credit where it's due.

I always knew that you weren't legit, and your heros defeat has shown that.

Ha! I hit the mark again!! = )
etech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:38 AM #44
Contender

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
volt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond reputevolt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 6,831.97

is death not defeat then?wtf??
volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:38 AM #45
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
BoxOfficer has a spectacular aura aboutBoxOfficer has a spectacular aura aboutBoxOfficer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 15,796.57

This guy should be on suicide watch.
BoxOfficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:40 AM #46
Interim Champion

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
etech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 16,167.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I've already known and said this. Wilder had a death wish in that fight. He wanted to die and wanted Fury to do the honors but he just didn't have enough punching power in order to do so.

It's just like what I said; Wilder is one tough son of a bitch with an iron chin and humongous balls. Had the fight gone on for another two or more rounds Fury would have punched himself out and Deontay was going to get in that ass because obviously "The Bronze Bomber" wasn't going anywhere.

He was gladly eating all of that shit Tyson Fury was throwing at him and yet he still wasn't even remotely close to ending him or putting him down on the canvas. I guess it's true then. Fury has pillow fists after all because Wilder was still throwing back even as the towel was thrown in.
You should join the circus dude. Lol

This fight has put yet ANOTHER CLOWN on display!!

I'm not even a Fury fan, but this fight has you idiots showing your true selves! Hahaha!!

Got to love it!! = )
etech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:42 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1716 Post(s)
jonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,265.87
Total Points: 40,727.98
The fact is that you're a Wilder hater. Own it chump - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Deontay wants all the smoke! Is he ducking a immediate rematch like Tyson?! Thats what you clowns hate, Wilder is so real you cant stand it!
He's after another fat paycheck, that's it. The whiney a$$ clown making all the excuses in the world and talks like a complete moron considering he has a family to care for. Fury beat him down and embarrassed him, his corner did him a favor. 3rd fight not even necessary Fury dominates him again. Easy work, he needs to go back to fighting old men and bums.
jonnyc420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:43 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1906 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 44,339.89
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 44-0 and still.... BOOOMB SQUUAAD! - Champ Wilder 

I've never Heard so much bollocks .If Mark wasn't doing his job (ex job as it now seems) Wilder would probably not be able to fight another day.Wilder did go out on his shield you don't have to end up in a coma for that to happen. Wilder did his best but was found wanting on the back foot.Where no body has put him before.Wilder is setting himself up for the fall in the rematch. Always with a punchers chance all be it a small one.If that don't happen and he will be a real outside bet then what the excuse next time .....My boots were too tight.Should be another grand Tyson victory and the press tour will be great .... but maybe not for Wilder!
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:43 AM #49
Contender

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Bashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond reputeBashhh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 13,974.17

He don't believe that or else he wouldn't be crying about coming in dressed like he's trying to necromance every [email protected] that ever lived and blaming the loss on that gay necromancer costume.
Bashhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:44 AM #50
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7528 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 401,525.34
Total Points: 412,572.08
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxOfficer View Post
This guy should be on suicide watch.
He is probably on suicide watch, did you see the images/video of him in the dressing room/medical area? He looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

His girlfriend had to release statements to help massage his ego, talking about how he is still "Our champ" etc...The same line that the LDBC are throwing around on YT. Like gosh!!! its just a boxing match, its not death...
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends