Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-24-2020, 11:03 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Marvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 34,273.86

How many 'rabbit punches' would Keith Idick count here I wonder..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Marvlus Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:12 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
observer is a name known to allobserver is a name known to allobserver is a name known to allobserver is a name known to allobserver is a name known to allobserver is a name known to all
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 13,030.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corelone View Post
That's one of the home town negatives. Like Linares v Mitchell, they'll let the homie take a savage beating trying to give him the edge.
Or letting Klitschko nearly get killed by Sanders...
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:18 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
Dip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.44
Total Points: 28,466.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestPR View Post
Kenny Bayless was so pro-Wilder...he didn't even count the second knockdown when the ropes held him up...I thought hie eyes were going to pop out, and he knew Wilder was getting his ass handed to him...Wilder reminded me of Oliver McCall when it was obvious he didn't want to be in the ring. .minus the crying....
I agree with this. Bayless gave Wilder a lot of time to reciover and broke them up way too soon in the clinches and he didn't count the knockdown.
Dip_Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:26 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
OldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 32,408.02
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium_arma View Post
Fat Keith Idec needs to spend more time watching the fight than stuffing his face. The third round knockdown was not a rabbit punch.
True. I watched a doctor on you tube analyze the fight including the punch. The punch was behind Wilder's ear and would have effected his equilibrium. Fury beat him up fair and square.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:30 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
OldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond reputeOldTerry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 32,408.02
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Anyone with two eyes saw that!

I also donít think he saw the towel. He was stopping that fight towel or no towel. And Iím not the only one who questioned if he even saw it...
Yea, I'm not sure he saw the towel but stopping the fight was the right thing as Wilder was taking increasing damage. A worse outcome would have been permanent damage to Deontay.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:53 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14411 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,907.62
Total Points: 170,829.00
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
Yea, I'm not sure he saw the towel but stopping the fight was the right thing as Wilder was taking increasing damage. A worse outcome would have been permanent damage to Deontay.
That was a career saving stoppage. I ainít mad!

Google Breadman Boxing

Check out what he wrote on Twitter 1 day ago
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:59 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 28,990.49
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

I'm not mad at Bayless cause he wasn't that bad in my opinion, the point deduction was BS because of the reason..... Fury probably deserved a point deduction for the deliberate headlocking he was doing to tire Wilder out.

At the end of the day it was a fight in the US with an American A-side fighter so it was very unlikely that there wouldn't be some bias in favour of Wilder from the referee. If it was in the UK it would have been very much the same if not worse lol and that's keeping it real.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:25 PM #28
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21381 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 225,087.37
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I don't think Bayless did a bad job. If anything, I'd think he could've stopped it earlier. I respect that he was allowing Wilder every chance to defend his title but from the 5th round on it was clear that Wilder was just taking damage and his ability to stay upright was working against him.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:27 PM #29
this is boxing

Quoted: 7983 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,675.31
Total Points: 169,875.26
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium_arma View Post
Fat Keith Idec needs to spend more time watching the fight than stuffing his face. The third round knockdown was not a rabbit punch.
It was, but it wasnít on purpose.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:29 PM #30
this is boxing

Quoted: 7983 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,675.31
Total Points: 169,875.26
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
How many 'rabbit punches' would Keith Idick count here I wonder..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
They are not on purpose. Fury is trying to slip the punches, and instead is exposing the back of his head.

Fury hit Wilder with a rabbit punch but it wasnít on purpose.

Idk why itís so hard to understand.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends