Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fails To Sign Contract By Deadline, Ustinov Fight in Limbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So dumb. Ortiz is the best heavyweight in the world right now imo, but you can probably stick a fork in him now. Just gonna be a footnote in history and a what if among hardcore boxing fans. What an embarrassing waste of a career. Haye is probably grinning like a mothe****er right now because he smells an easy path to a title.

Comment

Lol so many folks looking dumb right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
        Stick a fork in ortiz hes done..
        Since lucas browne has washed his name clean and david haye is high in wba ranking get him vs browne and ustinov vs oquendo.
        Winners of that next year vs klitschko vs fury winner. Done
        How did Browne wash his name clean? Honest question.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          How did Browne wash his name clean? Honest question.
          yeah... what I want to know...

Comment

Don't really care about Ortiz fighting Ustinov. It is just record padding. Ortiz is in limbo anyways because he is waiting for his mandatory of the Fury-Klitch winner. That may take another year at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
              Stick a fork in ortiz hes done..
              Since lucas browne has washed his name clean and david haye is high in wba ranking get him vs browne and ustinov vs oquendo.
              Winners of that next year vs klitschko vs fury winner. Done
              Because he wants VADA? Ortiz tries to clean up his game and gets nothing but hate over it.

Haye is a complete joke right now, who hasn't done anything in 4 years and is ducking old man Briggs.

Browne did what?? Do you even follow the sport?

Comment

Man, I hope Ortiz career doesn't go to waste because it's starting to look that way!

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                  only thing I found out about that Dade company is that they operated out of a shytty duplex in hialeah;one fight away from a chance at the top heavyweight and being on top of the world, unbelievable
                  Seriously? Lol I don't doubt it. Amateurs that landed a big score and don't know what the hell to do with it. And the boxing biz is no place for amateurs.

Comment

hahaha but i thought people said he was better off without golden boy?

Comment

Working...
                    X