Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is white guilt or racism in the sport denying GGG his chance at history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is white guilt or racism in the sport denying GGG his chance at history?

GGG is a 160 fighter. There's no doubt he'll move up in weight in the future.
    Is there too much pressure on ggg to vacate and go to a higher weight class?

It's no secret Canelo's daddy wants to break hopkins mw record.
    There seems to be a lot of focus on who Canelo's master faces next. It's not for the want of trying. For years GGG has chased the big names and has been avoided.
    Hopkins is a great but out of his 20 defences how many atg 160 fighters did he face? And how much of that was era based

Why the double standards for the Kazakhstan killer?

I'd like G to move up too but u give him time to unify & make some defences. It's inevitable he will face some pish opposition but that's boxing & not for the want of trying.

As for the ward challenge, the only thing his detractors have to cling to...he's taking his time with Kovalev and is easing into his new weight class

So why the double standards for ggg? Anybody believe he's ducking ****enlo or Saunders?

Fella's got a lot of people shook. It's at the point where nobody thinks he has challenge at 168 fellas gotta jump 15 pounds for a proper fight.
    That in itself is an atg in the making

Originally posted by ukbox View Post

There seems to be a lot of focus on who Canelo's master faces next. It's not for the want of trying. For years GGG has chased the big names and has been avoided.
    Hopkins is a great but out of his 20 defences how many atg 160 fighters did he face? And how much of that was era based

I'd like G to move up too but u give him time to unify & make some defences. It's inevitable he will face some pish opposition but that's boxing & not for the want of trying.

As for the ward challenge, the only thing his detractors have to cling to...he's taking his time with Kovalev and is easing into his new weight class

So why the double standards for ggg? Anybody believe he's ducking ****enlo or Saunders?

Fella's got a lot of people shook. It's at the point where nobody thinks he has challenge at 168 fellas gotta jump 15 pounds for a proper fight.
    Hopkins was criticized at the time for ruling a weak middleweight division. Just like Golovkin is. We'll see if Golovkin ever gets the chance, then takes advantage of the chance, that Hopkins eventually did.

If Abel Sanchez and everyone else around Golovkin would shut the **** up and let him focus on middleweight, the hate wouldn't be so bad. Instead they always say stupid, hypocritical stuff that deserves to be called out.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Hopkins was criticized at the time for ruling a weak middleweight division. Just like Golovkin is. We'll see if Golovkin ever gets the chance, then takes advantage of the chance, that Hopkins eventually did.

If Abel Sanchez and everyone else around Golovkin would shut the **** up and let him focus on middleweight, the hate wouldn't be so bad. Instead they always say stupid, hypocritical stuff that deserves to be called out.
      great point and post

Comment

His trainer says the stupid **** that gets him hate

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how posters on here function in everyday life.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Sometimes I wonder how posters on here function in everyday life.

Comment

He's 34. Name a risk he took. I say racism excuses him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post

you become an all time great by who you beat, not who so called ducked you. None of us work for K2 or the opposing fighters promo companies or managers so that ducking excuse is null and void. I admit a few have ducked him just as his team feel certain fighters arent worth fighting. it goes both ways.

K2 is denying him history by "chasing after belts"

2/3 of the belts he has were handed to him

Lara is a draw but he ends up fighting monroe, Wade in the past year.

his promoters putting their foot in their mouth and Sanchez talking out of his azz is hurting him

dude is almost 35...step on the gas, stop protecting GGG and take a risk already.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    He's 34. Name a risk he took. I say racism excuses him.
                    i'll sit back and wait for the can man fans/ aka gennady gonad garglers to comment on this gem you left

Comment

Working...
                    X