Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd decisively dismantles Canelo @ 154......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd decisively dismantles Canelo @ 154......

Will you Floyd angry folks give him total credit?? Will you? Or will you say Canelo is too young, etc. Would you say he challenged himself and say he isn't a duck?
    Yes
    30.77%
    No
    53.85%
    Not until he faces both Pacman and Rusthead
    15.38%

he has to get in the ring first. his fans seem more confident then the fighter. it would count as a good win over a young champion.

Comment

i will say he was too green...Floyd cherrypicked a green Canelo

then i will start the 'he is ducking GGG bandwagon'

f0ck floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Will you Floyd angry folks give him total credit?? Will you? Or will you say Canelo is too young, etc. Would you say he challenged himself and say he isn't a duck?
        No need to spin it like that.....Floyd and Canelo both have titles at 154, they should fight for the title at 154, no ifs, ands or buts. I he wins at 154, he gets tremendous credit.....so far though he is doing what I expected him to do....leave a Canelo fight as one of his last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
          he has to get in the ring first. his fans seem more confident then the fighter. it would count as a good win over a young champion.
          This ^

Comment

Good posts gents......

Comment

At 154 I like Canelo to beat Floyd.

Comment

Well you guys (his fanboys) are giving him hell a credit for beating Guerrero. So sure he will get tons of credit for fighting and beating a bigger, stronger, younger, better defensive fighter in Canelo.

Comment

Until the end of time, his critics will shove the Pacman fight in his face. "He didn't fight Pac in '09-'10 so he was never truly tested." No matter what he does from here on out, that's what you're gonna hear.

Comment

For fucks sake can the mods enforce the "No more new Floyd threads" rule? This is idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                    X