No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm curious, does this mean no more OST roadblocks??!!??!!!

Comment

You gotta love these King contracts. $100m to sign with him? The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Floyd would believe something like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          It was the other way round I think, proof on link - http://plixi.com/p/36905246

Don King offered Floyd that amount, so don't know what Arum is talking about.

Guess he's up to his old tricks again...
          that's old. and i think this is just to enter DK's outfit, not for any specific fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            I'm curious, does this mean no more OST roadblocks??!!??!!!
            OST? that sig is good

Comment

So he basically got all the requests from Pacquiao that he had reuqested and now he's asking for his purse? WTF? I'm done with this fight.

Comment

he's gotta pay his lawyers somehow

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  You gotta love these King contracts. $100m to sign with him? The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Floyd would believe something like that too.
                  I wouldn't say so, seems as if it were a bribe ... and looks like Floyd refused it as they haven't been speaking as much as they were in Aug 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Well knowing Don King I am sure a good percentage would be cold hard cash, it would be hard to turn down 20 million in greenbacks in person. With the promise of a lot more money.

Comment

Pac wouldn't take 40 mil for blood tests, Now Mayweather wants 100 mil to forget about them.

Money buys everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X