No announcement yet.

better chin floyd or PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better chin floyd or PAC?

poll to follow................................
    The Honorable manny pacquiao
    45.61%
    Alleged Wife batterer floyd JOY Mayweather
    54.39%

both have pretty solid beards..lets see how manny takes shanes blows

Comment

Until Floyd gets knock down or knocked out he has proven over the past decade that he has the better chin. Manny has been on the canvas at least twice in this decade. I don't understand why people say Floyd almost got knocked out in the 2nd round by Mosely. Yes he took two big shots but he held on gathered his focus and then went on to attack Mosely till the end of that round. The rest of the fight is history.

Comment

with all the :*******: that gayweather performed during his entire life, I would positively predict floydie has a better chin.

Comment

Tough to say. Pac has shown a great chin but Floyd has never been knocked out and rarely ever gets hurt.

Comment

pac has the better chin.

why do you think wifebeater is so defensive? he can't take a punch like pac can.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              pac has the better chin.

why do you think wifebeater is so defensive? he can't take a punch like pac can.
              maybe hes defensive cause he like anybody with sense wants to get hit the least amout of times he can

Comment

Lol, look at the votes for Pac. Just the regular clan members who nly talk about Pac. I wonder if it's all just one guy?

Comment

i think both have a good chin...............i dont know if PAC can take the punch that b1tchweather took against an old mosley though???
                  Last edited by STRUGG; 01-24-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    pac has the better chin.

is tha why pacs been KOD twice

Comment

Working...
                    X