Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant: thoughts and predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 1: First minute both feeling each other out with Adamek being more active and bouncing around Grant and begins to pickup in the end of the round while moving around Grants jab and landing a huge hook to Grants head that shook it nice punch at the end of the round that sends Grant staggering and both fighters falling on each other at the end of the round sending them both to the canvas.

1-0 Adamek

Comment

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post
      id just pm you a link

check your messages
      thx fella.

Comment

• If anyone has a Justin tv link I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          If anyone has a Justin tv link I would appreciate it. Thanks.
          check your PM's

Comment

• hope adamek puts grant to sleep.

Comment

• Round 2: Adamek continuing the same from round one and lands a few nice punches in the first two minutes with a nice left hook to grants jaw.Adamek circling to his left avoiding everything Grant is throwing and is coming in for 2-3 punches before getting out.

20-18 Adamek.

If anyone still without a nice non delayd stream pm me

Comment

• Grant is gonna get worked...2-0 Adamek

Comment

• Adamek not landing very flush yet but getting closer.

Grant taking shots well for now

Comment

• Grant looks like a black Valuev...doing nothing but moving his big monkey body slowly around the ring

Comment

• Round 3: Grant begins with more pace and worry than the previous round and lands a shot to a off-balance adamek, much better round for Grant using his reach advantage with his Jab in the first two minutes of the round. Adamek keeping his distance and keeps going in for 2-3 punch combos catching Grant with a right and left hook to head. Grant is trying to keep him at bay with the Jab but is not having much better luck catching Adamek in the last 20 seconds.

Could Either Be 30-27 but I can see someone giving it to Grant.

Comment

Working...
                      X