Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-May BoxingScene rift. When does it end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-May BoxingScene rift. When does it end?

When are we going to see the end of this soap opera as far as BS drama is concerned?

Pac has already set his sights on Clottey and May is already looking for his next opponent.

Could we all agree to stop talking about this over hyped non-fight until they decide to possibly "fight" again in the future? Right now, I don't really see the point of any discussion unless it's primarily a pissing contest.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us here has made the same redundant argument at least 5 times already. I don't think there's a chance in hell that one side could persuade the other. So why bother?

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    When are we going to see the end of this soap opera as far as BS drama is concerned?

Pac has already set his sights on Clottey and May is already looking for his next opponent.

Could we all agree to stop talking about this over hyped non-fight until they decide to possibly "fight" again in the future? Right now, I don't really see the point of any discussion unless it's primarily a pissing contest.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us here has made the same redundant argument at least 5 times already. I don't think there's a chance in hell that one side could persuade the other. So why bother?
    i agree....

if you're a fan of pac, mayweather ducked him by demanding tests that were above and beyond what is required by the nsac....

if you're a fan of may, pac has either ducked floyd, or is hiding something....

bottom line is, both are to blame. fight is easily made, if one of the guys buries their pride, and accepts the other's terms.

in the end, ALL boxing fans lost, not just the fans of one particular fighter.

let's be thankful for berto-mosley.

Comment

This is the most popular topic that has the general public talking to come from boxing in a long time. The biggest topic even while Mark McGwire admits usage the playoffs are going on, people are still talking about boxing when have you seen that. "Fans" always talk about they want boxing to come back, but there picky to how it should come back. Be happy we are on the front page for now.

Comment

It will end when stupid Floyd fans start admitting that Floyd is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
          This is the most popular topic that has the general public talking to come from boxing in a long time. The biggest topic even while Mark McGwire admits usage the playoffs are going on, people are still talking about boxing when have you seen that. "Fans" always talk about they want boxing to come back, but there picky to how it should come back. Be happy we are on the front page for now.
          It is a hot topic I agree. The problem is, every single one of these threads about Pac-May regresses into an all out pissing contest. No exceptions. What's the point of having a discussion when there is an absence of an actual discussion?

Comment

Ya, thats why im taking a break from these forums. Too much of "This fight wont happen", "Drugs".

Comment

it won't end...

Comment

This perhaps will never end. Not unless Manny takes some blood test and Mayweather fights a real threat for his 0.

Comment

I don't know if this will ever stop. Until this two fights and we have winner will guess it will lessen then.

For now it will be accusations and excuses for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    Says the guy who posted a photo of Manny shooting Floyd in the head.

Comment

Working...
                    X