Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here actually enjoy watching Ward fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Thanks for proving my point ******, sooo wheres the KO again?
    no KO power
    You said "KO power" and here's my definition of it:-

If you have the ability to hurt a fighter you can knock them out. Kovalev had a great chin and Ward hurt him causing a stoppage (TKO).
    Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-25-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      yeah i watched a different fight to everyone else on here lol. certainly didnt see some dominant andre ward performance. had him behind on points before he landed a great shot and then the fight got prematurly stopped by illegal punches.
      if the referee doesn't care I guess destroying another's man's balls is genius.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I enjoy watching intelligent, skilled fighters. Ward is one of those.
        Same here. Ward is definitely one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post

If you have the ability to hurt a fighter you can knock them out. Kovalev had a great chin and Ward hurt him causing a stoppage (TKO).
          Your 'definition of knock out power' doesn't actually include knocking someone out. lol

Comment

Paulie malginaggi has hurt fighters before...So he has KO power now?? LMAO . Ward hurt him by lowblowing him all fight and taking his stamina way and got a gift low blow stoppage by the referee.

Comment

Also, since when does Kovalev have a great chin? Wasn't he stopped in the amateurs?

Comment

Paulie malginaggi has hurt fighters before...So he has KO power now?? LMAO . Ward hurt him by lowblowing him all fight and taking his stamina way and got a gift low blow stoppage by the referee.
                LMFAO Paulie has never seriously hurt an elite fighter with a great chin like Kovalev. If you don't think Ward's right hand caused the stoppage you are delusional.

Low blows? Where's your proof?

Comment

LMFAO Paulie has never seriously hurt an elite fighter with a great chin like Kovalev. If you don't think Ward's right hand caused the stoppage you are delusional.

Low blows? Where's your proof?

Sir please dont back track these were your words "If you have the ability to hurt a fighter you can knock them out." Paulie has hurt fighters before, Khan has hurt fighters before, Algieri, etc. So they all have KO Power per your definition of it.

And kovalev was never seriously hurt yeah he got buzzed and knees buckled but he was never out on queer street.

Ummm as for the low blows there is gifs and videos of it clear as day, not hard to find.

Comment

Kovalev doesn't have a great chin. Stop saying that.

Comment

Seriously I do not like watching him, I love my sweet science and I like watching Mayweather who I just can't get enough of in the ring. Back to Ward I really do find him nausea to watch, this is why I was shocked with the way he fold Kovalev..

Don't get me wrong I respect Ward but I really cannot get up to watching him at 4am UK time, but I have a new found respect for him doe after the way he beats up on Kov.

Comment

Working...
                      X