Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury calls Anthony Joshua 'Uncle Tom'.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury calls Anthony Joshua 'Uncle Tom'.

Fury said Joshua is a fake Nigerian and a Uncle Tom. Fury claims he will fly the Nigerian flag when he fights Joshua.

Fight needs to happen

Get in shape tyson

Comment

What makes AJ an Uncle Tom? Does he even know what that means??

Fury is more of an internet troll than a fighter nowadays.

Comment

I like Fury's trolling but he's got no business calling anyone a Tom. It's not funny or edgy, it's just a poorly chosen joke. He's been getting a lot less funny in recent months.

Comment

not true, but will be funny if Fury out with the Nigerian flag lol

Comment

Stay tweeting from behind your computer screen eating your enchiladas, pizza and bacon cheese burgers you slobby fat ass Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Stay tweeting from behind your computer screen eating your enchiladas, pizza and bacon cheese burgers you slobby fat ass Tyson Fury.
              ......said the guy on a Internet forum to the lineal heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                ......said the guy on a Internet forum to the lineal heavyweight champion of the world.
                Yeah that behind your computer screen thing kinda falls apart when applied to the fighters...

Comment

classic boxingscene.

That said. I'd chin Joshua.

KO1.

I've started doing boxercise with the missus again and I'm unstoppable. Apart from doing hill climbers on that little step thing, the lactic acid built up so much on third rep I actually lost the use of my legs and had to literally pick the fuckers up with my arms. Joshua has never dealt with that level of adversity. Getting dropped by Klit is not the same as desperately trying to avoid mugging yourself off in front of your Missus at boxercise.

Comment

Hasn't fought since November 2015 and all his fat ass does is tweet and talk crap to the "actual" real fighters and "real" champions Joshua, Wilder of today while he just sits on his ass and doesn't do a damn thing but talk. Lineal Champion pfffffft.......probaly the worst lineal champion in boxing history.

Does he have a set date to come back? Will he ever come back? Will he be the same fighter when he comes back?

Actions speak louder than words. Fury is a damn joke, all talk, no action.

How much does he weigh? Yeah, exactly.
                    Last edited by The Time; 06-21-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X