Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theories into why floyd's ppv number hasnt been released?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    breaking news hopkins vs. dawson ppv # will be released earlier than floyd vs. ortiz bombed ppv
    Dude you fail big time.........The fight did well over 1 million.

GIVE IT UP

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

GIVE IT UP
      hbo doesnt want to release the numbers cuz they'll be lying to their stock holders. the fight did 500k

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post

GIVE IT UP
        Where did HBO say this?

Comment

hbo doesnt want to release the numbers cuz they'll be lying to their stock holders. the fight did 500k
          I was dying for them to finally come out JUST so you could shut up and stop bumping this thread. Here are the official numbers so you can disappear now.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
          At long last official PPV numbers announced for @FloydMayweather-@VICIOUSortiz: 1.25 million buys. #boxing

Comment

• There's some God Damn idiots who work in this business...and as evidenced by all the bull**** typed over these numbers, many fans are worse than them...

They can't continue posting after this...repress it and create a new account, garbage fans...

Comment

I have a feeling you're going to be bombarded with "I told you so's" all day long

Comment

• flipbjefrox: look at these *****s celebrating..haha..they numbers are not official. they were inflated by gbp. it did 500k!

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha

Comment

Working...
                  X