• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only you would call CLENELO cheating BS

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      It can go both ways..
      Its over.....No longer a must see; if anybody is being truthful Canelo won no more than 3 rounds in Sept...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
        yeah middle weight sucks just a bunch of guys waiting for a canelo/ggg payday. booooooooorrriiinnnngggggggggggg. somebody call the WBSS, would be pretty epic at mw if these guys were forced to fight eachother. jacobs, charlo, derv, ggg, canelo, bjs etc
        GGG doesn't give out paydays. They want to beat him. If Jacobs came one round short, don't think these young lions are just trying to cash in.

Comment

Golovkin is about ready to retire. If the rematch doesn't happen in September it probably won't happen.

Comment

It will probably be bigger if things go well for the rematch to happen. There is a chance it won't happen. The rematch is now a brand new fight and the terms have to be renegotiated. They may not agree to fight each other again.

Comment

I could careless for the fight. The first one was kinda boring, to think about it Canelos last few fights have been boring. Glad I booked a trip to Miami on the 5th instead, no need to tune in to GGGs fight when I could party in South Beach.

Comment

Its not going to happen....Canelo is not obligated to give GGG a paycheck (Golovkins trolling attempt will seal that) or they will negotiate different terms before signing again...all the while GGG gets older and slower. GGG is gonna need this fight, he definitey doesnt want Charlo This fight isnt happening unless GGG takes less money, or his BIGGEST FIGHT will be a Draw vs another fighter who came up from a lower weight class. Weird how this is gonna work out for GGG, unless he gets a chance to use his "utensils"

Comment

Working...
                X