Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont you think its sexist that we always blame the boxer's wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad, next time I'll blame their husbands.

But seriously spouses are big targets for blame in general. I don't know whether say Timothy Bradley's wife was behind the decision to break off with Joel Diaz, but she's a natural suspect given that she's his wife and manager, plus Diaz insinuated that people close to Bradley were influencing his decisions and cutting into his ability to do his job while also recommending his dad be his next trainer. It could be someone else still, I don't know everyone in his circle, but it's not unfair for her to be the prime suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      My bad, next time I'll blame their husbands.

But seriously spouses are big targets for blame in general. I don't know whether say Timothy Bradley's wife was behind the decision to break off with Joel Diaz, but she's a natural suspect given that she's his wife and manager, plus Diaz insinuated that people close to Bradley were influencing his decisions and cutting into his ability to do his job while also recommending his dad be his next trainer. It could be someone else still, I don't know everyone in his circle, but it's not unfair for her to be the prime suspect.
      Literally a pile of bull****^^^ who's betting his woman is watching over his shoulder as he types? You need to go watch the black Philip show and learn how to be a soldier again...

Comment

Working...
      X