Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you found out your women....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you found out your women....

Was secretly taking steroids. And flexing her muscles on Snapchat to a roid freak she met at gym?

Hypothetically speaking I would choke off her airsupply with haste, sacrificing a loss of information. I would text the meathead off of her phone and arrange a meet. Get there to a public car park and run the bastard over.

I would replace the steroids with opioids and then snuggle with her all night while she's in her trance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
      Was secretly taking steroids. And flexing her muscles on Snapchat to a roid freak she met at gym?

Hypothetically speaking I would choke off her airsupply with haste, sacrificing a loss of information. I would text the meathead off of her phone and arrange a meet. Get there to a public car park and run the bastard over.
      So you don't mind going to prison over someone who didn't give a damn about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        So you don't mind going to prison over someone who didn't give a damn about you?
        It's possible to get away with it if you are crafty enough. This is an imagined scenario lol not based on realism.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I would replace the steroids with opioids and then snuggle with her all night while she's in her trance.
          I'd be up for doing the same with some decent soundtrack going on, chaka Khan to nirvana.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
            It's possible to get away with it if you are crafty enough. This is an imagined scenario lol not based on realism.
            But everytime someone knocks on your door you will feel like ****ing on yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              But everytime someone knocks on your door you will feel like ****ing on yourself.
              Potentially bro, but I'm not easily frightened there more chance of a bailiff knocking my door then anyone else lol loan companies have been bumped in the past!

Comment

Working...
              X