Advertisers flee Laura Ingraham show after she attacked David Hogg in a tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am not in any convo with you, man.

You tend to run off and leave things up in the air..

I aint gotta deal with a thing because you know where I am at.

But answer this for me, how would you go about trying to prevent future mass shootings?
    Mass shootings are a result of a sick culture and reflection of our times.

I'd beef up armed security in school and give capable teachers ones who might've served in military or law enforcement the option of carrying as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
      Again, they had a direct line to the WH. They declined. Why scream you want change but refuse a direct call from there?
      Trump’s not going to do anything about gun control so there’s no point going

If they want change it will only come via the election of like minded candidates and that will necessitate people getting off their butts and voting

Forget pawns like Trump and keep rallying people to their cause

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I'd beef up armed security in school and give capable teachers ones who might've served in military or law enforcement the option of carrying as well.
        Have shooting classes at school and arm kids

Also arm dogs but not cats as those ****ers can’t be trusted

Comment

I like the beefing up of security. Has that begun in schools? Has the government been putting more security in schools? Have they been making sure that the securities they are hiring are not cowards?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Have shooting classes at school and arm kids

Also arm dogs but not cats as those ****ers can’t be trusted
            You know it. Gotta this wild cat that comes around every now and then. No matter how many times I give it food, it still hasn't warm up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              Again, they had a direct line to the WH. They declined. Why scream you want change but refuse a direct call from there?
              I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Comment

Or we can have people do their jobs and remove these maniacs from society before they cause harm.
                I mean how many clues did we need to know Cruz was a wacko.
                But hey let's blame the AR-15, the NRA and Mark Rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Or we can have people do their jobs and remove these maniacs from society before they cause harm.
                  I mean how many clues did we need to know Cruz was a wacko.
                  But hey let's blame the AR-15, the NRA and Mark Rubio.
                  That to, something like over 40 calls to the school and Police about this psycho. Literally everyone who knew him saw this as potentially happening.

Comment

That to, something like over 40 calls to the school and Police about this psycho. Literally everyone who knew him saw this as potentially happening.
                    People be lax like that. They see things on TV and believe it can't happen to them.

In this raffling of mass shooting, I wonder where the next one will pop up. Jim, do carry that thing on your hip at all times?

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      shit

but lets not act like these bills are just as simple as

Bill #001 "Ban all Assault Rifles from sale for civilians"

Bill #002 "All Assault Rifles will be illegal for civilians possession started Jan, 1st 2019"

when in reality it will be like

Bill #80790808798 "a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and "Ban all Assault Rifles from sale for civilians". and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, "All Assault Rifles will be illegal for civilians possession started Jan, 1st 2019" something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, and some more shit no side will vote for, a bunch of other controversial shit that side Left will never vote for, and some more controversial shit that side Right will never vote for, and some more shit no side will vote for,
                      and some more shit no side will vote for, something everyone wants, "
                      Yea I don't disagree.

I keep saying these specific kids are gonna take an L with this gun sh^t cuz corruption, power & the system itself, not to mention the gun culture breed into Americans damn near, is all against them. And I don't see a way to overcome all that anytime soon. They will get some smaller W's doe cuz they can play the game in the light of day better than any two politicians it seems, but the game is won or lost in the dark & they don't even got the rulebook for that part of the game yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X