No announcement yet.

GGG is the first middleweight Canelo has ever faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Golovkin is one of the most genuine trollers in boxing. If he admits 160 is his capacity then all good. We will never know if he or his mgmt trolled "big money fights" at 168... Who did Golovkin beat in 2015 to claim Froch or Chavez Jr.? Most likely all fake with Golovkin being coached the idea but his mgmt trolling the idea for industry to feed on. Therefore, in theory, if he didn't want the WBO from Saunders then why not go after Ramirez at 168 in LA as Loeffler likes to troll in headlines about that Mexican fanbase.

This is why I hail Alvarez to be victorious in Sept. I said the same thing about Jacobs but just a tad bit shy on the result. Jacobs handing that ball for that touchdown. GgG gonna feel that Everlast MX smashing his guard!
    you are probably right....

afterall...loeffler is the guy that tried to sell everyone that the brook fight was just a last second accident...despite previously telling us how he picks fights and usually has 3-4 guys and puts the list in order and works from there...miraculously he just chased eubank and didnt move on even though he was near a deadline and had no signature(to simplify for golovkin jizz lickers...loeffler did the complete opposite of what he previously said)

loeffler is the same guy, who when confronted by ward in person, threw his hands up and said "whoa not me man...its the trainer"....

golovkin has been one big sell...to fans and media...and the media ate it up because hes "good boy" and knocks out cans left and right...half of his fights on hbo are fights they wouldnt even consider paying others fighters for(im sure some idiot golovkin fan will say "bu bu but hbo paid ward for barrera and brand....yep..but there was something big behind it)...hbo been paying golovkin for years with no guarantee or promise of anything big

the guy had to travel to the UK and fight a WW for his career high payday
    Last edited by Curt Henning; 05-19-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you are probably right....

afterall...loeffler is the guy that tried to sell everyone that the brook fight was just a last second accident...despite previously telling us how he picks fights and usually has 3-4 guys and puts the list in order and works from there...miraculously he just chased eubank and didnt move on even though he was near a deadline and had no signature(to simplify for golovkin jizz lickers...loeffler did the complete opposite of what he previously said)

loeffler is the same guy, who when confronted by ward in person, threw his hands up and said "whoa not me man...its the trainer"....

golovkin has been one big sell...to fans and media...and the media ate it up because hes "good boy" and knocks out cans left and right...half of his fights on hbo are fights they wouldnt even consider paying others fighters for(im sure some idiot golovkin fan will say "bu bu but hbo paid ward for barrera and brand....yep..but there was something big behind it)...hbo been paying golovkin for years with no guarantee or promise of anything big

the guy had to travel to the UK and fight a WW for his career high payday
      The problem with boxing is that Dan Rafael exploits his job security writing about hypes that essentially make our sport look bad or at least ruins the integrity for what objective fans debate about.

The initial problem is realistically Abel Sanchez. He strategically planned it all for his own benefit.

The thing is that he said nobody at Middleweight wanted to fight him... if that's the case, why stay in that division. You then have Abel saying 3 divisions were easy... I still dont know how this plot gets a pass. In 2016 ggg fans said Jack, DeGale, Ramirez all would get knocked out.

I mean for me Golovkin would win respect had he moved up not needing the belts, compared to who Hagler beat to get his belts. I still would like to see Golovkin at 168, but his own fans will throw him on the ditch after he loses in September.

Comment

Working...
      X