Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with Whyte's blatant duck of Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you all so angry we want to see whyte fight Ortiz?????? whats the issue

Comment

Because they know Ortiz would flatten him. He just called out Ortiz for a little clout because people have been going hard on him on social media about ducking Ortiz.

Comment

Whyte is nailed on the AJ fight in April, if he beats Chisora.

so he can fight Ortiz, possibly lose and mess up the AJ fight. or he can risk it v Chisora on a big PPV for far more money.

That's what it comes down to. Ortiz is too high risk:low reward when there's an AJ fight very close on the Horizon. At least if he blows it v Chisora, he will have still earned good PPV money.

Understandable, from a business perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Why isn't Ortiz fighting someone better than Travis Kauffman??
          Ortiz is exactly like wilder. They are both bum beaters. The only difference is wilder got a belt.

He couldn't get a decent name to fight, at least something competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            all that is understood but why call him out? and then when he answers change the tune? its not a good look, it would have been better to just let things be as they were. Ortiz offered him to fight on Dec 1, whyte declined and said he must fight on dec 22 then Ortiz accepts and then hearn and whyte start talking about chisora. As a boxing fan I would love to see that fight over who makes who more money, I understand business but as a fan I just want to see the best fights... its simply just a better fight. No idea why Ortiz is fighting kaufman its a terrible fight.
            Smiles.... You seems more interested in whyte calling Ortiz out than Ortiz fighting a decent fighter.

Ortiz is always happy with bums yet he will claim he is been ducked when he doesn't have a signature name on his record and can't attract 5000 people to seat and watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              so as a boxing fan you wouldn't want to see Ortiz whyte?????
              As a boxing fan, I want to see whyte /wilder. Let him stop ducking whyte with the help of wbc and salaiman.

Comment

Dillian The Duck

Comment

Working...
                X