Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather duck Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep!! Thats a duck, Why? He only just cameback from a 2 years vacation. So vacation "again" now isnt legit in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Floyd is the greatest excuse maker and ducker in the history of the sport.
      Says the fan of a fighter who uses lucky socks as an excuse

Comment

I wanna change my vote. I backed Floyd but yeah I'm sick of the whole parade.

If he wants to do the PED crusade he could have done it today.

He didn't do that. We don't know what that contract said. It might have said full random OST.

I want full random OST but Floyd said nothing about that today.

I call duck.
        Last edited by omarinbox; 07-18-2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

maybe he just wants to chill out. he says he doesnt want to rush into something, hes human maybe hes got alot of things going on in his life outside of boxing. its not like he can really duck pac anyways, i mean if he just doesnt want to fight theres no point pushing it forward, he will be in the exact same position not long from now. pacquiao is gonna get another easy fight next so hes not going nowhere.

Comment

LMFAO at the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
              I think he plans to fight a battle worn Pac.
              pac is alreadybattle worn.

Comment

Martin Luther King knows Floyd Mayweather ducked, dodged and now will be in protective custody out of fear of losing his zero!

Total bull****! 2 years ago Floyd avoided Cotto and Margarito and now 2010 avoided Pacquaio. C'mon now, even a blind man can see this from a mile away!

There is a pattern, can't you all Floyd fans see that?

Comment

I don't know... to be honest, he could have plenty of reasons for not being interested at this point, this time hes brought it on himself though.

Comment

Absolutely. This man was tryna make out Pacquiao was ducking. Mayweather has wanted no part of Pacman from the start.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X